Chapter 34 || "Tonsil tennis."

*Calum voice* I fücking love you

- Pandora -

"I still can't believe you let my sister suck your díck." Luke cringed, settling himself down into the makeshift bed he had created.

Ashton rolled his hazel eyes in exasperation, crossing his muscular arms firmly across his broad chest. This had to be about the sixth time Luke had said that, and it was getting pretty old.

"Luke, get over it." Evie sighed, tugging her blanket over her small frame.

I watched in amusement as Michael and Calum fought desperately over the blanket they shared, tugging harshly at either end. After a while, Michael just gave up, resulting in Calum punching himself in the eye.

"Oh my fück- Why do we have to sleep on the floor?" He exclaimed angrily, shooting a questioning glance towards Ashton.

The scruffy haired boy shrugged, a small smirk playing on his plump lips.

"Where's Pandora sleeping?" Michael asked, causing my cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

"With me." Ashton replied confidently, taking me slightly by surprise.

Apparently, we weren't even attempting to hide - whatever the heck this was - anymore.

"What?" Luke coughed, his blue eyes wide with horror "No!"

"Why not?" I frowned, annoyance building rapidly inside me.

He wasn't my mother.

"Because!" He exclaimed, growing increasingly flustered "It's- It's wrong!"

"So you can sleep with my best friend yet I can't sleep with yours?" I spat, eyeing the minuscule distance between Evie and Luke.

Luke seemed to notice and awkwardly shuffled sideways, only increasing the gap by about an inch. I knew fine well that the minute the lights were out, they would be entangled in each other embrace, so there was really no point in pretending.

"You're such a hypocrite Luke," Michael yawned, gently resting his head down against Calum's shoulder "you tell Pandora she can't date Ashton cause he's your friend, then you relentlessly chase after Evie."

"Hey, I do not chase!" He frowned, his cheeks turning a soft shade of pink "I casually pursue."

"Whatever."

The atmosphere in the living room slowly began to calm as everyone got themselves comfortable, burying themselves beneath their thick woolen blankets. We exchanged soft goodnights before Ashton finally decided to take my hand, tugging me up the stairs and into his large empty bedroom.

I awkwardly waited as he shut the door behind us, running a hand through his knotted hair before turning to face me. His expression was soft, the events of the night slowly catching up to him.

"Hi."

"Hi."

He lightly smirked before softly taking my hand in his, affectionately tracing his thumb along the length of my knuckles. I was surprised by his actions, a slight chill running through my sleepy body

Since when was Ashton affectionate?

"You can change over there." He mumbled, nodding towards an empty corner of the room.

I gently nodding, shooting him a grateful smile before detaching myself from him grip. I retrieved my pyjamas from my duffel bag - which Ashton had kindly brought upstairs when I first arrived - before making my way into the small corner, turning my back to Ashton.