Chapter 13 || "Professor Snuggles."

- Pandora -

"How long are you grounded for again?"

"Three weeks."

Evie let out a small snort and continued to pluck the fur from one of my teddy bears, leaving a fluffy mess all over my floor. We had been sitting in my room all day - due to the fact I wasn't allowed to go anywhere else - and had literally done nothing except stalk celebrities Twitter and discuss boys. Most teenagers on a Saturday would be out with friends, drinking away their youth and trying stuff they really shouldn't. But here we were; lying sprawled out across my bed with nothing to entertain us but our phones.

It was quite depressing.

"What's this teddy called again?"

"Professor Snuggles."

She let out a spluttered laugh as she cuddled the teddy closer to her chest, shooting me a look of amusement.

"Professor Snuggles? Not just Snuggles, Professor Snuggles."

"Shut up," I muttered, heat rising to my freckled cheeks "I was five."

"It's pretty adore-"

"Calum!" A stern voice yelled, followed by hysterical laughter and a crashing sound. Evie and I sent each other a questioning glance, slowly sitting up as the noise got closer.

"What do you think he's done now?" I asked, chewing on the inside of my cheek.

Evie shrugged, watching the door with a slightly humoured expression.

"Not me, that's for sure."

I shot her a look of disapproval as she laughed; lazily resting her head back against my wall.

A scraping sound was heard against my door, followed by a high pitched giggle and the door handle rustling.

"Don't you dare!" Luke cried, his voice full of annoyance.

The person - who I was guessing was Calum - giggled again before throwing open my door, running in and excitedly leaping onto my bed. I groaned and shoved the heavy boy off me, causing him to fall into an extremely flustered Evie.

"Calum you díck!" Luke yelled, bursting into my room seconds later "I told you no!"

"But Michael-"

"I don't give a shít," he spat, placing his hands sternly on his hips "now get out!"

Calum sent him an angry glare before focusing his attention to me, his expression softening slightly.

"Hey Dora."

"What is it?" I questioned, my eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"I- well we-"

"Not we," Luke spat, his eyebrows drawn together in annoyance "you and Michael."

"Whatever," he sighed, rolling his eyes "Michael and I were wondering if you wanted to come to a party tonight."

I shot Evie an amazed glance just as her jaw dropped, both of us frozen with shock. Since when did these boys want to be seen with us?

"Who's party?" I asked, trying to hide the smile tugging at my lips.

Calum shrugged, sending Luke a questioning glance.

"I don't know," Luke sighed, pursing his lips impatiently "a jock at school or some shít?"

"A jock?" Evie gasped, holding back her surprise "You want us to come to a jocks party?"

"I knew this was a bad idea-" Luke groaned but I quickly stopped him, sending him an angry glare.