Chapter 48 || "Baby girl."

- Pandora -

"You can do this Pandora. You are a strong, independent Australian woman who - although socially awkward - has managed to bag herself a séx God, and he is casually waiting for you in the bedroom. He wants this. You want this. Just do it - Excuse my Nike reference."

I studied my phone screen silently as I attempted to think of a suitable response, watching as Evie nonchalantly studied her bitten nails. When I FaceTimed her for moral support, I had only excepted a couple words of advice, not a massive fücking speech.

Which - although unnecessary - had slightly helped.

"Uh... Thanks?"

"You're welcome."

We remained in an uncomfortable silence as I nervously tugged at the front of my bra, studying myself in the bathroom mirror. I felt extremely self conscious, but it wasn't as if he hadn't seen me naked before. Unlike me, he probably wouldn't notice the slight flab protruding from the corners of my bra, or how it was slightly tight around my torso. He would just notice my boobs, which - unluckily for me - did not exist.

"Are you sure I look okay?"

"Pandora, you look fine!" Evie groaned, throwing her head back in exasperation "Just walk in and strut your stuff! There's nothing more attractive than confidence."

"I don't know." I mumbled, subconsciously covering my bare stomach "What if he laughs?"

"Then he's obviously not a good boyfriend."

"But he's not-"

"No more buts, Pandora!" She ordered, her voice strict and demanding "Now go and have séx with daddy!"

We both paused as I absorbed her words, my eyes widening at her use of 'daddy'. I had just assumed everyone had forgotten about Ashton's kink, but apparently not.

"That has to be the weirdest fücking thing I've ever said."

"Don't call him daddy."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. That nickname is only for you."

"Evie-"

"What will it be like if you have kids? Like, won't the word daddy kind of turn him on? God, that would be so awk-"

I felt my cheeks blush profusely as I quickly ended the FaceTime, biting down against my bottom lip. If she was like this now, how would she react if she knew I had actually given in to his sexual fantasies?

God help me.

"Pandora?" Ashton called, snapping me out of my awkward daze.

I quickly looked up before catching sight of a pale figure in the mirror, causing me to yell out in fright and stumble backwards. Blindly, I reached out behind me for support, tripping over my own big feet and falling harshly into the bathtub.

"Pandora?"

I let out a small groan as I looked around me, attempting to understand what the fück just happened. The pale figure was gone, my bum was now wet and my back fücking hurt - and this all happened in the space of a few seconds.

What. The. Fück

I attempted to sit myself up before the bathroom handle jiggled impatiently, causing me to slip back into the goddamn bath.

"Pandora! What's going on?" Ashton yelled, not bothering to hide his impatience.

"Nothing!" I replied, wincing as I ran my hand along the base of my spine.