𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻

"All right, everybody lets circle up!" Mr Shue said as they walked into the choir room.

"Welcome to the most sacred of New Directions traditions. The show circle." Mr Shue said. "And now the pep talk," Kurt told everyone.

"Yes, that's next but tonight it does not place we are all here because of Rachel."

"Well, okay. A couple of months ago, I crawled into this choir room with a mission. Selfish one. I needed you guys to help me get my groove back. And, it came true. Now the word is opening up to me, and... the best part is that at this moment, I don't care. All that matters to me is you guys and the strength of this circle we've created. So, go out there and enjoy it! Enjoy the lights, the applause, and the cheers because you guys have earned it and I know this could be the last time that the New Directions perform together so as a member of the old guard I just wanted to say that we all couldn't be more proud that you guys are the ones bringing us home." Rachel told them.

"All right, guys, everyone's hands in," Blaine said and everyone did that.

"A... mazing!"

"Before we get to announce the winners, a quick message from our sponsor: Wayne's Waffle House is where to spend your Sundays."

"And now, in third place from the John James Institution for Rehabilitative Ornithology the Falconers!" Rachel put her hand on her chest in relief.

"And now without further ado, the winners of this year's Sectionals is... the New Directions!" Medley jumped up and from her seat and brought Sam into a big hug as they cheered.

Everybody raised a glass of sparkling cider.

"All right, the next first place trophy, in that case, is going to be Regionals! Someday, 5, 10, 20 years from now you're going to walk into this school and you're going to see the trophy's in that case or... maybe you'll be watching your own kids win their awards and I hope you'll remember this time in your life, this incredible moment when a group of very different people put aside their differences supported each other and formed a team, we could not be more proud of you." Mr Shue told everyone.

"You know, our two little trophies look really pathetic by themselves. I vote we get the old ones and put them back in there with them." Kitty said and everyone cheered and agreed.

Everyone got all the stuff for the trophies and put the back.

Rachel and Medley hugged as they all stared at the case of five trophies and happy memories in picture frames.