𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀

"So, that's it? No more Glee

"So, that's it? No more Glee." Sam asked after Medley and Finn told him that Glee was over.

"Until next September." Mr Shue reminded them. "Sugar already bailed," Artie told everyone.

"Can I just say what everyone is thinking? This is Marley's fault. New Rachel, my butt. I knew Rachel Berry, I was friends with Rachel Berry and you Marley are no Rachel Berry." Tina told everyone, Medley folded his arms.

"Guys, enough. It's not like it's over. The holiday concert is later this week, and we are going to be preparing for it all week long. If this is our swan song, let's make it the best it can be." Finn told them all.

"You really expect us to go up in front of the whole school and parade our loserdom for all to see?" Kitty asked. "Kitty has a point. We agreed to do the show when we thought it is in the heels of another Sectionals victory. Now it just feels like a pity party." Artie said.

"I understand we need a little shift in perspective, let's just enjoy this week and look forward to our big comeback next year," Finn said.

"That's right," Medley said.

"What about us who don't have a next year?" Sam asked and the whole room fell silent.

"I can't believe it's been like, what, two days? And you've all completely gone separate ways." Finn said to the divided Glee Club.

"We lost Sectionals. Our season is over. You can't be upset that we've moved on, it's the healthy thing to do." Tina said.

"Is it though? Is the healthy thing to do to take orders from Sue Sylvester for the rest of the school year? Artie, man, you basically dragged me out of that tire shop telling me that this club is part of my destiny. What did you even join? Your costume is ridiculous, it looks like a peacock died on your head." Finn asked him.

"It's called a plume," Artie told him. "Whatever! I'm not going to waste six minutes I was able to book the auditorium for yelling at you guys." Finn told them.

"Six minutes?" Joe asked. "Emperor Sylvester swooped in and carved the reservation hours into tenths. So the only other time I was able to get was 9:54, Friday night, and I'll be here. Ready to rehearse and I hope you will too because if you don't you're going to regret it." Finn told them all.

"I'll definitely be here," Marley told everyone and Medley smiled at her. "We'd all be here if you didn't face plant at Sectionals," Tina shouted to her.

"Tina, enough!" Medley shouted to Tina. She picked up the bag and walked out and so did everyone else but Marley.

Medley and Finn waited in the auditorium anxiously as they checked their watch every five minutes until Marley walked in.

"No one else is coming, are they?" Medley asked her. "I don't think so. I had some good news for us, but I don't think it matters anymore. I found a place where the Glee Club can practice. It's not great but, I know for a fact that no one can kick us out." Marley told them, Medley and Finn smiled up at her and she returned the look.

"It gets dark so early now," Marley said as they all sat out in the freezing cold outside where it was snowing.

"I'm really sorry, Finn and Medley," Marley said. "Marley, don't-"

"No, I mean it. You're both being nice about this but, it's all my fault. I was naive and insecure and self-centred. And now Glee Club is over." She said.

"We all still here, right?"

Finn
There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're travelling with me

Medley, Finn, Marley
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Medley
Now I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roof
My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof
In the paper today tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the T.V. page

Medley, Finn, Marley
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Marley
Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum
And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart
Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and release

All Glee Club
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win
Don't let them win
Hey now, hey now
Don't let them win
Don't let them win