𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

Medley rolled around in her wheelchair, she was getting the hang of it and she could feel some movement on her feet but it wasn't many, she could only move her toes

"Here's a lesson for the board, Mr Shue. Don't text and drive... ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done, besides sleep with Puck." Medley told us, Rachel frowned at her.

"There are a few rumours going around. First of all, my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs but I can move my toes, I stand a good chance at recovery so that means no tears, that means you, Tina!" Medley chuckled at the almost crying girl.

"I promise that by the time we get to Nationals, I will be out of this wheelchair and dancing at that stage," Medley whispered but loud enough for them to hear.

Mercedes stood up and gave her a hug before Puck did.

"We all know why we're here. I've waited for this moment for years. I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day." Puck said as they all sat in the library.

"A Gershwin/Sondheim scavenger hunt!" Kurt exclaimed. "That sounds like torture," Santana said.

"We want actual ideas, Kurt." Puck told him. "Footloose movie marathon? Footloose 2011." Mike said.

"What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes asked. "It's Senior Ditch Day, not Senior Citizen Day," Noah replied back to her.

"It's springtime. I would like to see something give birth..." Brittany whispered and they all started to chuckle.

"Medley, I'm so sorry. It was my wedding that you were going to when you got into your car crash and it was my texts you were answering and now we're all sitting here and talking about this day that's supposed to be the most amazing and unforgettable day of our high-school lives and we're sitting here completely ignoring the fact you're in this chair. It's not right and it shouldn't be like this..." Rachel cried.

"Well, maybe not but it's not your fault, Rachel. I answered your message, now come here!" Medley told her, Rachel stood up and walked over to her.

Medley opened her arms and Rachel cried before hugging her, they both chuckled into each other's shoulders before pulling apart.

"And I think we should go to Six Flags!" Medley told them all. "Well, there you go, Medley has fixed something again! Meeting adjourned."

"Artie, I really can't do this!" Medley told Artie has he rolled up the steepest ramp to the school. "Look, it's easy." He said.

She chuckled before moving closer to the edge, she started to roll up it and it started to get hard in the middle. "My arms! I can't do it!" She said and he started to laugh.

"Push! Push!" He said. "That's sounds familiar!" She laughed before nearly getting to the top. "One less push." He said and then she finally made it to the top.

"I did it!" She said and high fived him. "Thank you..."
She whispered before they started to laugh.

"For Senior Ditch Day, being in a wheelchair is really hard for Six Flags that's why I think we should do our own thing," Artie said and Medley furrowed her eyebrows.

"Just trust me."

Artie and Medley arrived at a skatepark where everyone just like them where there

Artie and Medley arrived at a skatepark where everyone just like them where there. Medley smiled brightly as she watched these people go down on ramps and do cool tricks.

"Wow..." Medley exclaimed before Artie rolled down a ramp. Medley laughed before going down with him. They enjoyed doing this for many hours.

"This is fun, Artie. Thank you!" Medley exclaimed as they rolled their way to the bus.

"I'm upset this is only temporary, I loved it..." Medley said and Artie frowned. "I wanted you to enjoy it whilst you can." He said.

"Has any news come from your doctor?" Artie asked her as they got into the coach. "He said I'm doing fine and I could recover soon if I keep trying."