𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"Are we sure yet which band members are joining us?" Artie asked

"Are we sure yet which band members are joining us?" Artie asked. "Well, it looks like Floppy Hair Bass Dude, Chapped Lips McGee and Johnny Tromboner." Puck replied.

"God, we're screwed," Tina replied. "There are three girls, of course, we are," Medley said.

"Hey, great news everybody. Sectionals is going to be a challenge, but we have a-"

"Mr Shue, we all appreciate your endless supply of sparkling cider but can't we admit that the Titanic has already hit the iceberg and now we're on a sinking ship," Kurt said.

"Not if I can help it!" Sam said walking in, everyone jumped up. Medley hugged him, then Tina and then Mike and then Quinn.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Finn and Rachel, I sort of lost my way but true friends help you find your way back," Sam said.

"Let's hear it for Sam Evans!" Finn exclaimed before popping the sparkling cider. "All right, enough of the sentimental stuff, it's time ya'll get a little country back in this joint!"

"Noah, are you okay?" Medley asked Noah, she noticed he was off and hadn't talked to her in a few days.

"I did something bad, and I feel terrible and so guilty, please don't hate me..." Noah said, his words splurged everywhere. "What is it?" Medley asked him.

He took a deep breath. "I slept with Shelby..."

Medley furrowed her eyebrows as she looked around to see if anyone was listening. "What?" She asked him again but he didn't need to repeat the words.

"Noah, seriously?" She asked him, he noticed she wasn't as angry as he thought she would be.

"You're not as angry as I thought you would be." He answered back. "I- I've matured and realised we aren't together so it's okay for you to sleep or do whatever you want with someone else..."

Noah looked down at Medley and frowned, she just smiled up at him and walked away.