𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖾𝗌

Medley and Caleb had been on a few dates and I guess you could say they were dating

Medley hadn't told Caleb about Delilah yet, nor Puck but she could save that until later. They only just started dating and if he didn't like it then he was more than welcome to leave.

Besides she didn't want Delilah to get attached to Caleb and then him leaving like Puck did, even though he will come back one day hopefully.

"Hey." Santana said down the phone. "Hi?" She said with a little confusion onto why Santana had called her.

"So, I have something to tell you." Santana told her. "What is it?" Medley asked. "I got the understudy for Funny Girl!" Santana announced and Medley congratulated her.

"What about Rachel?" Medley asked. "Let's not talk about her, but I've got to go and top up my make up. See you later," she said and put the phone down.

Medley smiled and walked into Delilah's play room, she noticed he was drawing something so Medley decided to look at it.

What she noticed was the drawing was of four people.

"Who are these people?" Medley asked Delilah as Delilah sat on her lap and carried on colouring.

"There's me, mommy, daddy and Emma." Delilah announced. Medley chuckled at her before Delilah handed her the sheet. She stuck up the sheet in her room before carrying her into the kitchen.

"So, what's for dinner?" Medley asked. "Um, chicken nuggets?" Delilah asked and Medley nodded her head.

"Sure." Medley replied, it wasn't often they ate stuff like this, they both did like to be healthy but with bacon and ham a few days.

"Hey!" Medley shouted as she walked up to Caleb, he gave her a chaste kiss as she smiled up at him.

"How do you feel about New York?" Medley asked him.

"New York? I like it." He told her. "But, I wouldn't live there-"

"Woah, slow down, live? I asked about if you liked the place not wanting to move there." Medley told him and he nodded his head, he noticed her nervousness as she said it.

She wasn't ready, even though they were dating they had been dating for like two weeks.

Medley still couldn't stop thinking about Puck, no matter what her mind kept going back to him, his voice and his talent. She missed him, she loved him.