𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍

"Okay, everybody

"Okay, everybody. Let's hear it for love!" Mr Shue said as he drew a heart on the board.

"Your assignment for Valentines week is to sing the greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week and we still need to raise $250 for costume and hairspray."

"Oh god, not another bake sale!" Kurt begged. "If any students give $10 we will sing these worlds biggest love songs to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom."

"No!"

"Yes!" Rachel shouted back. "Two years ago we went room-to-room Christmas carolling, they threw food," Tina said and then Sugar put her hand up.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all, don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go." Sugar grabbed a pile of cash from her bag and handed it to Mr Shue.

"Take it!" Kurt told him, Mr Shue took it.

"Give Sugar a round of applause!" We all clapped. "Okay, everyone! Look under your chairs. Except you Artie, yours kept moving so I hid it in the wastebasket..."

Everyone smiled as they saw the chocolate from under their chair. Medley looked over at Puck who had chocolate surrounding his mouth. "I found mine 10 minutes ago." He answered with and Medley chuckled at him.

"V-Day is my favourite day, and to help me celebrate my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And drumroll, Rachel. You're all invited!" Sugar announced.

"But you have to bring a date! No single people aloud." Sugar finished off with, Medley huffed before eating some of her chocolate.

"Artie, four wheels on the floor, please. Rachel and Finn, you had an announcement to make?" Mr Shue asked as he walked into the choir room.

"Finn and I are proud to announce we are finally engaged..."

Medley almost tipped back on her chair as she heard the news but luckily Puck grabbed her seat, everyone else stayed silent.

"When's the baby's due date?" Puck asked them.

"Wait, guy, have you both carefully thought this through?" Mr Shue questioned. "Yes, and our parents are totally behind us and your plan to stop us by telling them backfired, Mr Shue," Rachel told him.

"Actually, I'm the one who told them because I think you guys are making a mistake. A huge mistake." Kurt told them. "When's the wedding?" Quinn asked.

"The date is TBD but I can assure all of you that we're going to have a simple and elegant ceremony at the Justice of the Peace, which all of you are invited to and we're registered at Samuel French."

"You guys aren't mature enough or old enough to properly face this type of commitment," Quinn told them.

"If you don't support us then I feel sorry for you, and you're not invited to the wedding. Which makes me really sad because I would have loved to have seen you in a bridesmaid dress, Quinn. And you as well, Kurt."

"I'd be happy to be a bridesmaid, Rachel. I'm not sure I'm ready to get married but I know what being in love feels like." Tina said linking her hand with Mike's.

"Thanks, guys, and we hope that the rest will change your mind because it would mean a lot if you were all there," Finn said.

"Add me to the list of people who are wishing you guys the best in marriage. However, let's stop the fighting and remind ourselves that Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching. So, if you'll excuse me, I've got some sugary sweet game to spit."

"Wheel me to class, baby."

"Rory, I feel more sorry for than I do for Artie. Will you be my date?" Sugar asked him. "It'd be an honour..."

"Medley, will you be my Valentines Day date?" Puck asked the smiling girl. She nodded her head before hugging him.

"What up, McKinley! Welcome to the Sugar Shack! Okay, everyone look under your chairs except you Artie, yours is in the plant right behind you. I'd like to think my daddy for making all of this and the heaven above, thinking of giving it up for the God Squad."

After slow dancing to an upbeat song Sugar got back onto the stage.

"Okay, everybody. It's time for my extra special guest, back from the dead and cute and compact as ever!"

"Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!" Blaine said as he turned around and Kurt finally grew a smile.

"This song is dedicated to all the lovers in the room."