𝗂 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?" Mercedes asked and then Finn turned around from the board

"This week the Trouble Tones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies," Finn answered back.

"Oh, hell no."

"Next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals and one of us is probably going to win but Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself fetus face," Santana replied making everyone giggle.

"Glees about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think and that's what's this music is all about."

"So, wait? I don't even get a say in this? Not cool." Santana replied to Finn.

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany, and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because that's who you are. Look, I know not everyone outside of this room is as excepting but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know and this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have us."

"Blaine? Kurt?"

"Thank you, guys! Thank you, Finn! Now with all the horrible crap I've had in my life, I get to add that." Santana sarcastically said and then she clapped her hands.

Santana stood up and hugged Finn after the song. "We love you, Santana..." Finn told her, they all do and she better not forget it.

"Move your busted creeper ass," Mercedes said as all of us girls showed up at Santana's side. "Now!" Tina added on.

"Easy girls, I'm just trying to make her normal."

"She is normal."

"It's not her choice, idiot, and even if it were you'd be our last choice," Quinn told him. "Oh, I get it. You're all a bunch of lesbos."

"So, what if we are? You don't stand a chance either way."

"Okay, okay. Update, yall. I told my parents and they were actually okay with it. I just have to tell my Abuela before she sees that stupid commercial. But, luckily she only watched unit vision." Santana told them.

Mr Higgins then walked into the choir room.

"Excuse me, New Directions and Trouble Tones singing group. Mr Kurt Hummel, I need to see you in my office immediately." He said before walking out.

Kurt got his bag and then also walked out.

"Okay, guys. Shelby and I just wanted to say that you really inspired us."

"When we face off at Sectionals, it will with more empathy and a deeper understanding of each other."

"Mr Schue," Kurt said as he stood up. "As the son of Ohio's recently Congressman and to dispel any lingering clouds of suspicion. I would like to personally and publicly congratulate President Brittany."

Everyone cheered for Brittany as she stood up.

"The people have spoken and they want you, Brit. They want Pixy Stix." Kurt told her, she chuckled and hugged him.

"You're still the most unicorn of them all so..." she said and then clapped. "Santana, will you bring us home?" Mr Schue asked Santana stood up.

"So I picked a song that gives me strength and gets me through. Same way all of you do... the struggle continues, but at least I'm not alone."

"Rachel?" Mr Schue asked as she walked in, her eyes were filled with tears.

"I just told Principal Figgins that I rigged the elections so that Kurt would win. Please, don't hate me. You're totally in the clear." Rachel told everyone.

"What did he say?" Finn asked her.

Rachel took a deep breath before answering "He said that he had no choice but to put it on my permanent record and that I'm suspended for a week also he said that I was banned from competing at Sectionals..."