𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

(Bridesmaid dress)

(Flower-girl dress)

(Flower-girl dress)

(Wedding dress)

"You okay?" Santana asked as she walked into the room where Medley stood nervously

"Cold feet," Medley said as she sat down and the rest came in. "I need to see Noah," Medley said rushing to her feet but Quinn held her back.

"We all know you wanted a cliche wedding, and seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck," Quinn explained and Medley squeezed her eyes shut.

"Five minutes," Tina told her, Medley took a deep breath before Mercedes topped off her eyeshadow and lipstick. "Santana, Britt, how did you do this?" Medley asked them.

"We love each other and realised this is one of the best days of our lives," Santana explained and Medley nodded her head. "By the way, I look hot in this dress, Medley. Good choice." Santana said as she looked at her figure in the mirror.

"We all do," Mercedes said.

"Two minutes," Tina spoke and Medley started to get nervous, she grabbed her bouquet and Mr Shue walked in.

"You ready?" He asked her and she shook her head. "No." She replied as she sat back down again, Delilah ran in after Mr Shue and sat with her as she grabbed her basket of flowers to throw.

"One minute!" Tina said and everyone stood outside the church door.

"3, 2, 1..." Medley wrapped her arm around Mr Shue as everyone else walked in. Delilah throwing flowers making everyone awe.

Soon after Mr Shue took Medley's hand for some comfort as they walked into the doors. Medley smiled when she saw everyone standing up, she dried her tears with her hands and that made some people chuckle.

"Oh, my God..." she whispered as she took a step up to Puck, who helped her of course.

"You look beautiful, you always do." He said as Burt stood up and get in between them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, who knew this was going to be the second wedding I'd ever do. Miracle, right? So, I learned a lot from this couple right here, as they've been through many obstacles together: through teenage pregnancy, teenage parenting, arguments, relationships and even growing up but I think we all came here to watch this beautiful couple be together forever." Burt said as some people chuckled.

"You may say your vows." He told them.

Puck cleared his throat. "Medley, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, besides Delilah, every day when I see you it makes me smile, I am the happiest man on Earth right now knowing I get to spend every day with you and our amazing family. I know somethings have made it difficult but look at us, babe, we got over them and now we are here. I love you so much," He said as she wiped her tears and she laughed a little.

"Noah, words can't describe how happy I am or how much I love you. Through everything no matter what it was you were always on my mind, I didn't care if it was another relationship or if it was pregnancy, which I didn't enjoy by the way. I always came back to you because you're my soulmate, you're the one. I love you." She said as Burt came onto the stage again.

"You may kiss the-" Puck didn't even wait for him to finish, he just went straight in which earned an "ew!" from Delilah but cheer from everyone else.

"Let's get this party started!" Medley said and everyone cheered louder.

Medley, Noah and Delilah danced on the floor with everyone around them, sharing the one of the happiest moment of their life with everyone they loved and cared for.