𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌

Medley walked out of the bathroom after fixing her hair

Medley walked out of the bathroom after fixing her hair. "Medley, you will sing for Mercedes." He said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Sing? I can hardly dance." She told him. "The Trouble Tones need you, will you try your best?" He asked her. "Fine." She agreed and everyone cheered.

Everyone started yelling. "He's studying for geography whilst we're trying to learn the dance! It's bogus!" Sam shouted. "That's because I already know the moves, you dance like your feet are caught in bear traps!" Puck shouted back to him.

"Mr Shue, you're aware that we're arguing about jazz squares, Unique is being handed the key to the city by Rahm Emanuel!" Kurt told them all.

"Really?" Mr Shue asked. "And plus my blanket and my pillows fell into the pool, disaster!" Brittany announced.

"I think everybody is just a little tired. We've been rehearsing for three straight hours." Artie said. "Yeah, and we will rehearse all night if we have to. We can rest after we've won!" Finn told everyone.

"Just because we've lost Mercedes doesn't mean we can be anything less than perfect. Perfect!" Then they all started to argue again.

"Hey! I don't want to hear any of this we can't do it without her because guess what we don't have a choice! So be warned: if you're not giving this everything you've got I will go all Lima Heights on your sorry asses!" Santana said.

"Listen, to yourselves. There is so much passion in this room, even all your arguing, it's about the work. You guys really want to this, okay, so let's take a half-hour break, and then we will run it from the top."

Then they all went on to how that actually needed to carry on because Edge of Glory is a bitch. Medley was hurting a little and was a bit stiff and slow but the more dancing she did the better she got.

"All right, gather around everyone! I just wanted to say a few words before we go out there

"All right, gather around everyone! I just wanted to say a few words before we go out there." Mr Shue shouted.

"Hold on, Mr Shue, you've given us a lot of pep talks so before we go out there I wanted to say is I think we teachers job is don't when we don't need him anymore..." Finn said.

"Okay, Finn the floor is yours." Mr Shue told him.

"Last night we all sat in a circle and asked what we wanted to win this thing for and we all said the same thing: it was for you. And I know every year at school Figgins gives away the Teacher of the Year Award but I don't think any of us has to wait to see how we feel about that. You're like our teacher of a lifetime."

"Thank you, Finn and all of you. I love you guys so much but right now it's showtime!" Mr Shue said as the light blinked on and off.

Then Mercedes walked in. "I hope you weren't going to do it without me." She said. "Thank god, you're okay. It means I don't have to do the Trouble Tones number." Medley said.

"Screw that, you're doing it. Your voice needs to be heard as well, Medley. Especially on our last performance." Mercedes told her, Medley chuckled before they all put there hand in.

(Medley sings Quinn's parts)

"And now it's time to announce the winner of this individual show choir MVP award from Vocal Adrenaline Carmel High's Wade 'Unique' Adams!" Unique collected her award.

"And now a round of applause to your top three finalists for this year's National Show Choir Championship. In third place... all the way from Oregon the Portland Scale Blazers!" They all clapped and collected their trophy.

"And now, ladies and gentleman, quiet, please. Congratulations to both teams standing with us onstage but now it's time to announce our winner. The 2012 National Show Champions..."

"From McKinley High in Lima, Ohio the New Directions!" Everyone cheered, Medley jumped into Quinn's arms before making her way to Puck and kissing him slightly.

When they arrived at school everyone was lined up and there were banners until two jocks came round with slushees but when they were frown it had confetti in them.

As they walked down the hall everyone threw confetti at them, Puck wrapped his arm around Medley's waist as they both took their congratulations from their school.

They all celebrated with sparkling cider, spraying it everywhere as Medley and Sam sat on the floor drinking the bottles, watching everyone get wet from it. "We did it, Sam," Medley said resting her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, yes we did..." they clinked bottles together.

Mr Shue put the trophy into the glass case and they watched as he did with bright smiles on their faces.