𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 (𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌) 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗆

"Everybody loves movies, they don't just tell a story, they provide comfort and they help us escape our daily anxieties," Mr Shue stated

"Everybody loves movies, they don't just tell a story, they provide comfort and they help us escape our daily anxieties," Mr Shue stated. "Like getting left at the alter?" Kitty asked him with a smirk.

"Exactly, or studying for exams or worrying about Regionals. For this weeks assignment I want you to pick your favourite songs from your favourite movies," everyone cheered and Medley noticed Finn's upset face.

"Unique knows all there is to know about The Crying Game," Unique said. "You don't get dibs on Les Mis just because you're the poster!" Kitty told her.

"Finally, I can do my Nicholas Cage impression!" Sam said as he started to do a terrible impression.

"It's not that simple, this is a group competition. Boys against girls and were doing mash-ups!" Mr Shue told them and everyone cheered.

"That was awesome! Where did you come up with that?" Finn asked the boys. "Well, it's our little tribute to the early macho cinema of one Mr Tom Cruise." Artie told them.

"Okay, girls you up!" Medley told them.

Everyone clapped and cheered for the girls after they had finished their song.

"Ladies and gentlemen, they time has come for the announcement of this years mash-off winner, and the winner is... everyone!" Mr Shue announced.

Everyone was kicking off about this as they all always win whenever they are in competition, Medley say and laughed at some of their responses before Artie told them he needed everyone and Mr Shue dragged Finn for a chat.

Medley walked home to her apartment, she was tired but could handle staying awake a few hours more to see Delilah.

She walked into her living room and picked up the girl before playing her messages on her phone. One was from Santana who was now back in New York and had a great time the other night and one was from Puck.

Medley froze before listening to the message.

'I made a mistake by getting with Kitty, I miss you, please call me.'

She rolled her eyes at the message before looking at who shook her head making Medley laugh.

Medley put her down in her play room and they played for a little bit before Delilah started to get sleepy, Medley picked her up and put her into bed.

She tucked her in and gave her the bottle of water for when she wakes up in the middle of the night.

She walked out and heard her phone ring and it was Rachel.

"Hey?" Medley asked quietly and then walked into the living room.

"Medley..." Rachel's voice sounded broken, almost like she had been crying. "What's wrong?" She asked her and Rachel started to cry.

"I'm pregnant..."