𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗄

"Hey, what can I get you?" Medley asked as she walked up to the customer, she kept her eyes on the paper before the man cleared his throat

"Hi, Medley." He said, Medley slowly lifted down the paper and saw him, the boy from the coffee shop.

Medley almost dropped her paper but didn't. "Hi, um, hi. Can I get you anything?" She asked him, he nodded his head and pointed over to the milkshake at the menu and then a chicken dinner.

Medley wrote it down. "Okay, I'll be right back." She told him as she walked into the kitchen to see Aria staring at him. Medley chuckled before looking back at him with her.

"He's cute, and totally into you." Aria said and Medley rolled her eyes.

"I love Noah." Medley told her and Aria nodded her head sarcastically. "He's gone Medley, live a little," Aria told her.

Medley smirked before grabbing the milkshake and taking it over to his table.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" She asked him. "Caleb." He told her, no last name just his first. "Well, Caleb, your chicken will be here in around ten minutes." Medley told him and he nodded his head.

Medley looked deeply at him before walking away and into the kitchen and back to Aria.

"Has Puck called you?" Aria asked her, the girl shook her head. "I think that will be a little hard, don't you think? And it's hard because Delilah misses him too. When he wasn't here she would call him." Medley told her.

Medley looked at the clock and realised her shift was nearly over. She grabbed the chicken dinner and brought it over to Caleb and placed it down.

"That's would be $10." She told him. The diner was cheap and good quality that's why so many people came here and that's why they get paid good money.

Caleb handed her the money, she noticed the little slip of paper but decided to ignore it for the time being.

She walked into the kitchen and put the money into the till, she placed her notepad and pen down and then said goodbye to everyone.

She looked down at the paper and saw his number, she rolled her eyes before placing the number into her phone and throwing the paper in the bin.

Medley couldn't help but chuckle a little and then walked home.

Medley walked into the house and paid Emma, they hung around for a couple of minutes before Emma left.

Medley picked up her phone and then called Rachel, she really hoped she would pick up knowing that Rachel had got in to funny girl.

"Hey," Medley said down the phone. "Hey!" Rachel happily said down the phone in reply.

"You'll never guess what." Medley exclaimed. "What?" Rachel asked confused.

"I have the cute boys number from the coffee shop!" Medley told her. Caleb had obviously remembered her even though she was a regular customer at the coffee place.

"Oh, my God! Does he know about Delilah? What about Puck? I thought you love him?" Rachel asked as he jumping up and down came into sink with Medley's, Delilah watched in confusion but started to jump up and down as well.

"Well, I do love Noah but... how do I know if he's coming back?" Medley said as she stopped jumping up and down and sitting down on the coach with Delilah.

"He will, he doesn't break promises."

"He promised not to get me pregnant."

Rachel laughed before saying her goodbyes as well as  Medley.

Delilah huddled into Medley's side as they watched Sleeping Beauty, singing the songs together and playing around.