𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

"I'm glad some of you could make it back for this," Mr Shue said as he wrote Finn on the board.

"We wouldn't miss it Mr Shue," Mike told him. "The funeral was for everyone, but I wanted to do something just for us. To memorialise him the only way we know how by singing. All week long, anyone who wants can come up and sing. Maybe a song he sung, maybe something that reminds you of him,"

"Singing isn't going to bring him back." Puck told Mr Shue as he held Medley in his arms.

"No, it's not. Nothing is. Not ever. But... for two minutes or so, we can all remember the best parts of him. So, think of what you want to sing, if you want to sing and we'll start tomorrow."

"I can't wait till tomorrow, Mr Shue. If I don't get this all out now, I don't think I ever will." Mercedes said.

"I remember Finn telling me, that he sang this song to his Medley's sonogram, as he always thought of her as a niece and also he was there at your first sonogram so..." Mercedes said.

Medley chuckled before her tears came rushing to her eyes, she gripped tightly onto Puck's hand.

"He was the first cool kid to be nice to any of us, and he was our leader in here... we love you, Finn."

Everyone cried as Mercedes finished the song.

Everyone hugged into each other as they cried.

"I have a song," Medley said as she stood up from the chairs.

"Finn was always here for me, he didn't care what the problem was he was always there, and teaching beside him made us a lot closer, we were best friends. I called him everyday, without fail-" Medleys voice cracked as tears spilled from her eyes.

"But he's up there, looking over at us. Probably judging my next stupid move or my next unwanted pregnancy," she chuckled before taking Mercedes hand and walked to the front of the room.

"I'll miss him, we all will. This is the song we sang when we planned our assignment for Glee and it's my goodbye to him. I love you, Finn." She said as she looked up at the sky, hoping he would hear her.

Medley cried harder then she ever had before, the song reminded her too much of him, their friendship.

Her knees came week as she flung down onto the ground. Puck knelt down with her and she cried into his shoulder, everyone knew how broken she was now he's gone.

Everyone cried around them, Mercedes joined Medley in the hug and so did everyone else.

"Okay, I know that Finn had his doubts about God, but I am convinced that Squishyteets is up in heaven right now, plopped down next to his new best friend Fat Elvis, helping themselves to a picnic of baby back ribs smothered in butternut squash pudding and tater tot grease, so, this is for you Hudson."

Santana started to cry, she tried her best to stop but she couldn't. Medley stood up to comfort her but she screamed and ran off, Medley stood watching the girl break down as she ran out of the choir room.

"I love you guys," Puck said as he huddled into Medley's side, who cuddled into Mercedes as they both cried.

"Where is it, Puckerman?" Santana asked as she stormed into the choir room.

"It's just a tree, I told Beiste I'd put it back." He told her. "No, not the tree. Finns jacket. I went for a lie-down in the nurses office, hung it up on the coat rack, and when I woke up it was gone! I know you took it, we all know you took it!" Santana shouted to him.

"I didn't take a jacket," he said. "If we were rounding up the usual suspects, that would pretty much just be you." Artie told him.

"I didn't take Finn's jacket!" Puck shouted.

"Enough! Please. No fighting this week." Will said and everyone went silent. "No me gusta," Santana said to him.

"Nobody treat me with kid gloves, okay? I don't know what to say, either. I loved Finn and... he loved me, and he loved all of you guys. I know he did. I like to sing in the car, and before Finn, I used to sing alone... and this was the first song I sang with him when we would, drive around together, this is for him."

Rachel broke down and so did everyone else, Medley was rolled into Puck's side as he comforted her by rubbing her back and playing with her hair, giving short, sweet kisses to her forehead.

Authors note
𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌. 𝖢𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽.