𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌

"Medley, Medley

"Medley, Medley. Are you alright?" Mr Shue asked me as I stared out of the window, thinking back to the night I and Puck shared eight months ago.

"It's been a long, hard year," I answer back to him. "Yeah. Do you need any help with the plates?" He asked me as I grabbed the paper plates. "I'm not for a month, I think I can handle a stack of plates, thanks," I say to him as I carried the plates into the living room.

"No one wants any pizza? All right, thank you for coming for the setlist nomination party."

"What's the point, Mr Shue? Coach Sylvester is one of the judges. She's going to crush us." Artie said as we all sat around depressed. I grabbed a piece of pizza and ate some of it.

"She said she was going to crush us," Santana said also grabbing a piece. "A whole freaking year, all that hard work for nothing." Puck commented and Tina started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I just really love you guys!" She cried out,

"Nine months ago there were five of you in here and we sucked. I mean, we really sucked. One day, all of you are going to be gone and all of this, all of us will be nothing but a hazy memory. It will take you a second to remember everyone's name, someone will have to remind you of the songs, the solos you got or didn't get. Life only really has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle and I love you guys too much." Mr Shue said I leaned my head on Puck's shoulder as everyone started to get upset around us.

"Now, I was going to quit once, but you guys brought me back with Don't Stop Believing. It was nine but we are going to make it a ten."

"We're doing Don't Stop at Regionals?" Rachel asked. "Were going to do a Journeys medley. And not this Medley." Mr Shue said pointing over at me, I laughed a little before we all got up and started to work things out.

We ran down the stairs after sectionals, I hooked into my stomach as I felt a sharp pain but ignored it as I thought it was just Braxton Hicks.

"Medley..." I heard my mom say from next to me. I turned around to see her standing there, her hand gripping mine. "Mom?" I whispered in shock.

She smiled and looked down at my stomach. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. She took my hands. "I came to see you. I'm sorry I missed all the other time's, were there a lot? I left you, father." She announced. I looked back at the others who were doing their own thing.

"Well, I kicked him out. I caught him having an affair. I want you to come home, we can turn the spare room into a nursery. Oh, sweetie, say something." I looked down at the floor.

"My water just broke."

Puck pushed me on a wheelchair into the emergency room, I breathed deeply as I felt every contraction. I gripped on to Mercedes and my mom's hands to help the pain.

"My daughter is in labour!" My mom told all of the nurses as we rushed in. A nurse-led us into a private section. "Wait, wait! I want Mercedes!" I said, Mercedes nodded her head and followed.

I laid on the bed, sweat dripping everywhere as I pushed. I screamed in pain as I gripped onto Noah's hand tightly. My mom and Mercedes comforted me as best as they could.

"It's never coming, ever!" I cried and yelled, the nurses surrounded me.

They told me to push, and don't stop. "Shut up! I'm in pain!" I told them, they understood my anger because of the pain I was in.

"You suck! You suck! You suck!" I shouted at Puck because he wasn't doing anything to help me. "I can't do it, do it for me," I asked sweetly but he said he couldn't do it.

"Let me go!" I shouted over and over again, trying to get up out of the bed but everyone pushed me down.

"No! No! No!" I cried. "Okay, she's crowning!" The nurse told me, I cried even more and pushed harder as my mom and nurses told me. Puck winced in pain as I squeezed his hand but I just glared at him and he looked away in guilt.

"Come on, Medley, push. You can do it!" Mercedes said I yelled in pain, still.

I was soon relaxed as I heard the cries of my baby, everyone smiled brightly and gasped as the looked at her.

I waited as they wrapped her up in a pink blanket after cleaning her off and handed her to me. I smiled as I looked at her, she was so beautiful.

"Hi..." I whispered, Puck, looking down at us and I looked up at him and smiled. The nurses took her and brought her into the nursery.

I stood at the window, watching the sleeping baby.

"She looks like you." Puck told me, she really did. "She's got some of you in here," I told him. He chuckled a little was both looked down at her.

"Do you want to keep her?" He asked me. I told him when she was born I would have an answer but I still don't. I still don't have an answer.

"Noah, I- I don't know. Our life will change forever." I told him. "I don't care." He answered back, I smiled at the baby moved her arm slightly, her hand moving as well.

"Did you love me?"

"Yes. Especially now." I looked at him and smiled, him doing the same. "We can keep her," I told Noah, he looked back at me and smiled.

"Really?" He asked me in disbelief. I nodded my head.

He brought me into him and looked into my eyes, moving a piece of hair out of my eyes. He moved closer to me and we kissed.