𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

Sam ran outside as a bus pulled up with his face on it

Sam ran outside as a bus pulled up with his face on it. Everyone ran outside with him and gasped.

"I did it! I made my dream come true. Look at this, the abs, the even nipples... oh my, this is great!" He exclaimed as he rolled on bus and pointed stuff out.

"This is the start of a great career." Artie role everyone. "Nope. It's the finish. I came out here to get my junk of the side of a bus, and I did it. Going out on top. Or, on the side really." Sam said.

"What are you doing to do now?" Rachel asked as she picked up Delilah. "I'm going to go home." He said. "I think we are as well, it's fun being in New York and yes I thought about moving here but... my heart belongs to Lima." Medley explained.

Everyone stayed silent and they were all upset.

"It's the end of another era for us Glee kids." Blaine said.

"It's been quite a year, you guys. Finn and the Glee Club. I don't think I can really handle losing anything else." Rachel said quietly.

"Who said that you have to lose anything?" Mercedes asked her. "No, Blaines right. It's like the end of an era. We're all going to be scattered. If I get this TV show it's going to be the first time we are apart in five years." Rachel told him.

"If our friendship can handle that it can handle anything." Kurt replied back to her.

"Let's make a deal, six months from now we come back here, right here, to this place! If I've learned anything this year it's that you guys are my life." Rachel said.

"Let's hug it out." Artie said and then they all hugged. "I'll do anything to break into song."

Sam, Medley and Delilah went home.

Back to Lima, back to where their hearts belonged.