𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾

"Mommy, I'm not ready," Delilah said as they both stood outside the school

"Mommy, I'm not ready," Delilah said as they both stood outside the school. "Trust me, you are," Medley said to her as she leaned down to her height.

"You go in there and show them who's boss. Dad will be coming home soon, make him proud." Delilah kissed Medley's cheek before walking close up to the doors.

"I love you," Delilah said. "I love you, too!" Medley shouted to her as they waved goodbye. Delilah walked into the school and Medley took a deep breath before walking away.

"Hey." Medley said as she walked up to Sam. "Guess who's here." Sam said to her. "Rachel." Medley dropped down her sunglasses with her mouth open.

"Wait, seriously?" She asked and then went to grab her phone to call her. "Yep. She's getting the Glee Club back and also her TV show failed!" Sam announced.

"Oh no, I better call her. See you later," she said to him and then walked away.

"Rachel," Medley said down the phone. "I know you're here," Medley told her so she would stop being silent.

"Guessing you heard the news on my TV show." Rachel practically cried down the phone in embarrassment. "Sam told me, I'm glad I didn't watch it," Medley said and Rachel chuckled.

"God, I just thought, if I do this TV show it will definitely be my big break but everything went downhill so that was a lie," she moaned before Medley heard Blaine's voice.

"Hey, Blaine!" Medley said and he grabbed Rachel's phone.

"Hi." He said down the phone. "Rachel is having a meltdown right now, it's not good." He told her and Medley chuckled.

"Tell her I love her because I've got to go. Love you, bye." Medley said quickly as she put the phone down.

Medley walked over to her new apartment, it was slightly bigger and had one more extra room. They didn't know what they were going to do with it but it was always nice knowing if something does happen they have that extra room.

Medley walked over to the school, waiting to collect Delilah.

"You're a little young, hey?" A woman said as she walked up to her. "I'm twenty-one," Medley told the woman.

"So, you must have been sixteen when you had your kid?" She asked and Medley nodded her head in reply. "Yep." She said.

"I'm Freya by the way." The woman introduced herself. She looked to be about thirty. "I'm Medley," she said just before Delilah ran out of the school and up to her mom.

Medley got down to her height and brought her into a huge hug. "I loved it, mommy! I made so many friends," Delilah told her as they walked out.

"Tell me everything..."