𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗈𝗇

"This is Mr Ryan, he's a member of the school board, and he would like to say a few words

"This is Mr Ryan, he's a member of the school board, and he would like to say a few words. I just want you guys to listen critically and know what he's saying is just one of many opinions." Mr Shue said.

"Take out a piece of paper." He told us, I leaned down and grabbed my notebook.

"Write down your biggest dream. A dream that means so much, you're afraid to admit it even to yourself." He told us, I opened my pen and tapped on the paper.

I watched everyone write something down so I thought of something quickly.

'be a family'

He then scrunched up Artie's paper and threw it away. "Your dream is never going to happen. 91% of you will spend your entire lives living in Allen County, Ohio. So unless you wrote that your dream was to work for a mid-market health insurance provider or find an entry-level job in an eternity care facility you're going to be disappointed."

I sighed as I leaned back in my chair, everyone looked so depressed as they listen to Mr Ryan talk crap.

"I've got some good news, I siphoned off funds from the Cheerios and I took a little shopping spree through the Jazzhands catalogue. You know why? Cause the arts matter and I got custom-made New Directions jean jackets and some rad tearaway dancewear." That I won't be able to wear because I'm pregnant.

"And every sheet music from Broadway for the last 50 years!" Mr Ryan exclaimed.

"Can we talk about yesterday?" Puck asked as we walked out of the choir room. I looked up at him and nodded my head.

"The kiss, did it change anything between us or the baby or something?" He asked I looked down. "What did you write on your paper this morning?" I asked him.

"It definitely wasn't threesome." He answered back instantly. I looked up at him and laughed. "What about you?" He asked me, I looked forward and tried to hide my smile.

"Be a family," I answered back to him, he grabbed my hand and put my hand on his wrist as I leaned my head against his shoulder. "You made your mind up?" He asked me with a smile.

"Once she's born, I promise I will have an answer but you already have your answer, don't you?" I asked. He stopped walking and kissed my forehead. "I want whatever you want, babe. Whatever you think is best for us both."