𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖾𝗅

"There has to be some kind of show choir committee that we can complain to," Tina said as they walked into the choir room

"I know it sucks, it's not the end of the world. Heck, you had your set of the competition at Sectionals, you pulled that one-off, right?" Blaine asked.

"Well, they can have our Journey and Dreamgirls but pilfering my Michael, that's another level. Not okay." Artie moaned as he came into the choir room.

"I'm not exactly comfortable with this conversation with Blaine in this room. Clearly, once a warbler always a warbler." Puck said.

"What?" Blaine asked him. "Dude, you told them what we were going to do. You're like modern-day Eggs Benedict. He's on notice as far as I'm concerned." Puck answered.

"We should all be on notice. I mean, next to Vocal Adrenaline the Warblers are the best Glee Club in the state, and for a lot of us, this is our last shot at championship so we should stop complaining about the Warblers and figure out how we're going to beat them." Finn said.

"I couldn't agree more, that is why our assignment this week is What Would Michael Jackson do?" Mr Shue said.

"He'd fight back. He'd say Regionals is ours, MJ is ours, and if they want, they can pry it for our sequin-gloved hand."

"I know what Michael would do, he'd take it to the streets."

Sebastian threw a slushie at Kurt but Blaine jumped in the way. Next thing, Blaine is the on the floor yelling and groaning and holding his eyes.

"Sebastian is evil, he needs to be expelled," Kurt said as he slammed himself down on a chair.

"Look, we spoke to Dalton's headmaster, they're opening up an investigation. So, guys, leave this one to the system." Mr Shue said.

"No. Daltons old school Mr Shue, they're not going to turn their backs on one of their own, we need payback!" Artie stated.

"No, I have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, that's not how we do things."

"No we sing, and that's all we ever do."

"Do you want to get disqualified from Regionals?" Mr Shue asked Artie.

"I don't care about Regionals! What do you expect from us? We're people. I know the rest of the world may not see us like that but when they tease us and throw stuff at us and toss us in dumpsters and tell us we are nothing but losers with stupid dreams, it hurts. And we're supposed to turn the other cheek and be the bigger man by telling ourselves that those dreams and how hard we work make us better than them. I want to hurt them, the way they hurt us. No worse, I want them to feel my pain." Artie shouted.

"Take a break. We will be here when you get back. Artie? Artie?"

"I think I better roll away..."

"Wow, Quinn, that was incredible," Finn said to her.

"Even more incredible is her big news. Quinn, care to tell them."

"I got into Yale!" She told everyone, everyone clapped for her. "After all the heartbreak you still come out on top," Medley said, standing up and hugging her.

"We haven't ever heard you talk about college, Medley. Have you applied?" Mr Shue asked Medley looked around the room, at nearly everyone who knew what they wanted to do.

"No..." she answered to Mr Shue, everyone furrowed their eyebrows at her answer.

"It's hard to be at college in New York, or wherever when I have a daughter at home..." Medley finished off, she wiped her water-filled eyes before smiling and Quinn and hugged her again.

Everyone around the room looked sad for Medley but then smiled for Quinn.

Santana told the whole Glee Club that she taped a recorder under her boob and then recorded Sebastian saying he put Rock Salts into the slushee the threw.

But Kurt doesn't want Santana to go to the police about it.

They all walked over to the auditorium as the Warblers walked in.

"Is whatever this is going to take long? I can't stand the stench of public schools." Sebastian said. "It won't take long and all you have to do is sit and listen," Quinn told them.

"Were not doing Michael for Regionals."

"I didn't think you would surrender that easily." Sebastian pointed out.

"Were tired of the fighting and the backstabbing. We're show choirs, we're supposed to be supportive of each other." Kurt told them.

"This is what we call taking the high road, which I was shocked to find out it has nothing to do with marijuana." Puck said Medley shook her head at him.

"Just because you're doing Michael doesn't you mean you understand Michael," Artie told him as he folded his arms. "And you do?" Seb asked.

"Yes." Mercedes answered quickly. "And we're about to show you." She finished off.