𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁-𝗎𝗉

I sat in the corner and watched as Puck and Rachel were in a couple, I was grossed out a bit

I sat in the corner and watched as Puck and Rachel were in a couple, I was grossed out a bit. I didn't like seeing it.

I think she did it out of spite to get back at me for what I said yesterday or she just did it to make Finn jealous but it was making me more jealous than him, we all knew he liked Rachel but he was dating Quinn.

"Okay, we're a little behind on Sectionals, thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour but you guys seem to really like mash-ups, right? And I want to keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with Mash-Ups. Sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together but the big difference between them is what makes them great, like... chocolate and bacon."

"Or Glee Club and football,"

"Exactly. But you've proven that is a great combination. So, here is my personal favourite song, and your homework for the week is to find something to match with it." Mr Shue told us, I took the paper and read it.

"Bust a move? Really, Schuester?" I asked before chuckling. "Don't judge, bust it!"

"So, any ideas for a mash-up?" Schuester asked as he walked in, cutting off all of our laughs. "Anybody? Oh, come on, guys. It's like you're daring me to start dancing." We all denied and then Puck put his guitar on.

"I've been working on something. It's my personal tribute to a musical Jewish icon." He said looking straight at Rachel, I rolled my eyes before he started to sing.

Through the whole performance, I couldn't help but smile, I knew the song was for Rachel but I hoped deep down it was for me.

We all stood to wait for anyone from the football team to walk in, it was nerve-racking and scary, to be honest, Rachel of course waited for Puck and so did I, also Finn.

We then heard footsteps and Mike and Matt entered, Santana and Brittany walked up to them and hugged them, I still waited for Puck.

When I heard more footsteps I stopped everything I was doing and stared at the door and then he walked in. I smiled brightly and walked forward a bit to give him a hug but Rachel already walked over to him and hugged him.

He watched me as he hugged her, he watched as I looked around in sadness and then turned around to talk to Quinn as Finn didn't walk in.

I was walking through the halls until I was stopped by Sylvester.

"M, I have to talk to you. You're off the Cheerios, you are no longer co-caption and I'm very, very disgusted with you. You're a disgrace." She spat and then walked away, I stood in the middle of the hall, crying.

"So, what do you think about my welcome back gift to the club, huh, guys?" Finn asked as I took one of the grape slushies

"Thanks for the slushies, Finn. They're delicious." Rachel told him, Puck laced his arm around my waist. "You okay?" He asked me and I nodded my head, of course, he noticed I hadn't got my cheerio uniform on.

"I'd like to propose a toast to Mr Shue. You were right about Glee Club and football being a killer combination." We all cheered and our cups together in a circle.

"Mr Shue, I am sorry to report that we've all been remiss about completing our assignment this week."

"Yeah, none of us could find a good groove for Bust A Move," Mercedes told him and I agreed with her.

"Well,  that's okay, guys, because I feel like the lesson landed and that's what's important and we are glad to have you back, Finn!"

I sat quietly on a chair, looking down at the slushie, being pregnant has its backfires, one being a terrible food pick.

"You okay, Medley?" Mr Shue asked, I looked up at him and huffed. "Do I look okay? I'm devastated. Now that I'm off the Cheerios, I'm nothing. And I'll start every day with a slushie facial, that's not what I want." I say looking down at the slushie and handing it to Puck.

"That's okay if it happens, Medley because they're 11 of your friends right here. Who is going to be more than happy to clean you off." Mr Shue said. "I wouldn't mind," Puck said, winking at me, making everyone laugh.

"Oh. Brain freeze, I can't imagine getting hit in the kisser with one of these." We all stopped and looked at each other.

"You've never been hit before, Mr Shue?" Artie asked, us walking closer to him.

Puck handed me back my slushie. "Okay, guys, we're a team. Bring it on! Give me your best shot!" And then we all threw our slushies onto Mr Shue.

"All right, from the top!" He said as we all laughed.