𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

"You know, being here with everyone has brought so many good feelings back and memories and

"You know, being here with everyone has brought so many good feelings back and memories and... I mean look at Puck and Medley, I have no idea what's going on there nor do I not know where her boyfriend ran off to but it looks like we can be expecting another 'accidental' pregnancy some time soon!" Mercedes announced as Medley had her hand on Puck's shoulder, his arm wrapped around her and their hands connected.

"Nope, not yet." Medley told everyone after they cheered.

"But alas, with the old good feelings come the old bad ones, too. I mean today, I and Mercedes had an argument over tots."

"Don't touch ma tots!" Mercedes told him.

After the song had done everyone cheered and hugged with each other.

<beauty and the beast>

After Medley and Puck finished the song they kissed. Medley held onto his hand as they faced the group.

"I'd like to make an announcement." Medley started. "You're pregnant again." Santana said and Medley chuckled.

"No. Noah has asked me to date him, officially. We've never been official before but now is the time to give it a try." Medley announced and Puck spun her around.

"Wait, what?" He asked. "I can't make any promises but you're the only guy I've ever been honest with, and I've ever loved."

"Well, once you've seen a baby come out of a girl's magic garden everything else is easily acceptable," Medley chuckled before they went in for another kiss.

"Wanky!" Santana said as they pulled apart. "Santana I would appreciate it if you kept your snark to yourself," Medley said.

"No, I like this couple. Besides, I slept with you both and I'm just going to say I bet you have great se-"

"Okay! Congratulations, guys!" Rachel said as everyone hugged. "That was amazing, and the best way to finish Glee Club."

Medley recorded her part of the video.

"Hey, Mr Shue, so... it's been a ride, huh? It's been an amazing one. A ride I can never, ever see myself forgetting after these couple of days. Especially the pregnancy part, and Finn, all because of you." The video said as she stood hand in hand with Puck.

"Arthur Abrams."
"Blaine Anderson."
"Tina Cohen-Chang."
"Sam Evans."
"Rebecca Jackson."
"Brittany S Pierce."
"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the William McKinley High class of 2013!"