𝗂 𝖽𝗈

"Glee club!" Mr Shue shouted as he walked into the choir room

"Glee club!" Mr Shue shouted as he walked into the choir room. "How was DC?" Artie asked him. 'It was was great but now I am back with you guys, and here to stay. So, the first order of business I want to give a big shout out to the people that made something to come back to, Finn Hudson and Medley Holland." Mr Shue stated.

Finn brought Medley into a side hug as they chuckled and thanked him as everyone cheered.

"Now, for this week's assignment, Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married! Which makes me the happiest-" Medley tuned out of Mr Shue's conversation as she noticed the look on Finn's face.

He looked worried and somewhat guilty, what had he been getting up to?

"Instead of giving your best man's speech, you sing for us?" Mr Shue asked him. "Yeah... sure..." He replied, his voice low as he stuttered the words out and then he said everyone had to sing the songs for the wedding.

Medley took a seat next to Santana before rolling her eyes at Puck and Kitty, who was still dating

Medley took a seat next to Santana before rolling her eyes at Puck and Kitty, who was still dating. She groaned before Santana looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"I hate boys," Medley moaned before turning to her side and noticing some old man winking at her. "I am the hottest joint in this place and I'm here alone."

"You know what, we don't need men or women, we can do this alone like Cher said 'men aren't necessities, they're luxuries." Santana chuckled before holding Medley's hand in support.

The bridal tune started and Becky walked down the aisle throwing slowers until the doors open to see Sue, the music stopped playing and everyone was confused.

Santana and Medley danced with Mike as Mercedes and Quinn joined them, then Santana noticed Brittany and Sam so she grabbed Medley's hand and walked away with her.

"A valentine's day wedding was already looking for a disaster," Medley said as she looked behind her and saw Puck staring at her as he danced with Kitty, he held a little jealousy in his face knowing that Medley and Quinn kind of happened for a short, drunk day so why couldn't Medley and Santana.

"Sorry, ladies, can I see some ID?" The bartender asked and the girls pulled fake ID from their bra.

"I'm 25. Name's Rosario Cruz. I might be related to Penelope," Santana told him. "I'm Brie Starling, barely legal," Medley told him as he handed them their champagne.

"You know, we always were two ends of the same bitch-goddess spectrum, maybe that's we love each other so much," Santana said and Medley chuckled.

"You know, I have to say Rosario, you are killing it in that dress," Medley told Santana as she laid an innocent hand onto her shoulder, Santana looked down at the hand and smirked. "They are in love but we are..."

"Flawless."

Medley and Santana drank the night away as everyone sang, they messed around at the bar. Puck noticing with their loud laughs and silly behaviour with each other, he was jealous but he couldn't be, he has Kitty.

"Today is the day we honour Saint Valentine, in traditions Emma left her bouquet behind as she fled the scene, leaving it to somebody else to toss these soon to be dead flowers under the mythical belief whoever catches them will get married next. So, gather around single  ladies and allow me to throw them!"

Santana grabbed Medley's hand as she gently dragged her over to the stage. Everyone clapped as Rachel got the bouquet, everyone clapped for her.

During the slow song Rachel and Finn sang, Medley and Santana danced, they glanced at each other a few times before smiling and leaning in closer. Medley had no idea what it was but every time she drank she always turned lesbian, even though she was mad for Puck.

They laughed as they pulled each other up the stairs, they bumped into some walls so Santana moved the hair out of Medley's eyes, they were so drunk otherwise they wouldn't be feeling like this.

Medley chuckled as she dragged Santana into her hotel room...

"So, that's why college girls experiment?" Medley asked Santana as she drank from the water. "And I'm glad they do, it was fun and I've always wondered but I don't think it's me... it's more of a one-time thing." Medley told Santana.

"So, what happens next?" Medley asked. "I could walk out or... we can make it a two, three or four-time thing..."

"Maybe, five."

Santana chuckled as they leaned up close together, they were sure going to remember this when they wake up but it was this one night only. "Or six?" Santana asked they kissed each other before going back to what they were doing before, all night...

Medley woke up and saw Santana beside her, her arm draped over Medley's as she stood up and threw her clothes on. Medley picked up a piece of paper and pen from the draw and wrote 'It's Medley, call me. Thanks for last night...'