𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆-𝖺-𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗎𝗌

Medley sat in English class with Quinn talking until they heard Sue on the mike

"Good morning, McKinley High! First of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for the lacklustre Cracker Barrel and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious. Now it's time to announce this year's Senior Prom Court nominees. Your choices for Prom King are Brittany S Pierce, Noah Puckerman and also, Finn Hudson."

Medley looked over at Quinn as soon as she heard Noah Puckerman, they both were confused.

"And now the category we really care about Prom Queens: Santana Lopez, Medley Holland and Quinn Fabray!" Medley looked over at Quinn really confused.

She didn't even sign for Prom Queen which means many people had put her as written, Medley sighed before focusing on her English lesson.

"Congrats to all of our prom nominees, since they are all from the Glee Club." Medley looked up at Puck and smiled.

"We are all winners because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! Brittany has an announcement." Mr Shue said as Brittany smiled and walked up.

"Hello, my fellow Americans, the theme for this year's prom is... dinosaurs!" Brittany announced. Everyone stayed silent. "I was inspired by the new girl Joe, who reminds me of a cavewoman. The refreshments will be, berries, meat and rainwater. I have pointed Santana and Quinn to count the selections." Brittany also announced.

"Last but not least, all hair gel has been banned from prom. I'm actually not joking, hair gel was not invented almost 30 million years after Upper Palaeolithic Stone Age. Therefore anyone who shows up to prom with hair gel will be thrown out." Brittany said and Blaine was shocked.

"Okay... let's start thinking of dinosaur songs."

Medley was walking on the stand to help her. No one was watching but then she made her first few steps alone, they were stiff but she did it. "Oh my god..." she whispered before taking her hands off of the railing.