𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

A wash of relief fell over Medley as she heard the cries of her new baby

A wash of relief fell over Medley as she heard the cries of her new baby. She gripped onto Puck's hand, fiddling with his ring as she chuckled up at him.

Delilah waiting outside with everyone from Glee Club. Medley got handed the baby, she looked down at it, event though it had everything on it, it was still adorable.

Soon after the labour they watched it. "Do you want to keep it?" Noah said, Medley jokingly pushed into his side as she leaned on his shoulder. "What shall we name it?"

"Finn..."

Puck smiled down at her before kissing Medley's forehead. "I love you." He said to her. "I love you, too." Medley looked down at the baby boy, smiling brightly just thinking about what his name was about to be.

"Mommy!" Delilah said as she ran up them, they both sushed her straight away as Puck picked up her up look at her baby brother. "What's his name?" She whispered. "It's Finn, just like your uncle, sweetie." Medley told her.

"Uncle Finn would be so happy if he could see him," Delilah said as she pressed her head against the glass to get a closer look at him.

It was a couple of days after and the three had went home together, when they opened the door everyone was stood there.

"Hey, Robin," Medley said as she ruffled with the girls hair, before hugging everyone.

"Guys, I would like you to meet... Finn Puckerman."

Authors note

Sadly... this is the end of this story but you got to meet their new baby. Finn Puckerman. I hoped you enjoyed my story, thank you all for reading!