𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒

"You wanted to see me?" Medley asked as she walked into Sue's office

"You wanted to see me?" Medley asked as she walked into Sue's office. "M, have a seat," Coach told her and she did as she was asked.

"Prepare yourself, I'm about to drop a bomb on you. See, M, you're the only one I can trust with this information at this moment." Sue said Medley furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm with child..." Sue said, Medley widened her eyes before hugging Sue, she returned the favour back.

"Congratulations, that's amazing... and confusing. Who's the father?" Medley asked her. "Oh, I cant tell you that yet. But here's the deal, in order for this zygote to stay firmly ensconced in my uterine wall my doctors put me on bovine hormones that are making me extremely nauseous." She told her.

"When I was pregnant I drank herbal tea, ate saltines and sucked on lollipops," Medley told her. "Lollipops? Those things actually work?" Coach asked her.

"Weird, but it works," Medley replied. "Thank you, M," Sue said standing up and returning behind her desk.

"Your welcome and I hope you have a safe pregnancy," Medley said before standing up and leaving her office.

"Mr Shue, why do you have a jar of peanut butter?" Mercedes asked him. "It's come to my attention that our good friend, Rory, has never tasted peanut butter." Mr Shue said and they all looked at Rory.

"What? Are you serious?" Tina asked. "No way, that's impossible!" Sam added on.

"Rory, if you don't mind." Schuester said as he got a spoonful of peanut butter and handed it to Rory. "Oh, my god. That's the best thing I ever had." Rory said whilst laughing.

"Mr Schuester, that's incredibly moving, it's kind of been an emotional week for some of us..." Kurt said, talking about Karofsky.

"Yeah, Mr Shue, what's the point of this?" Finn asked him.

"The point is Rory just had a brand-new experience, something as simple as peanut butter. You guys are young, I want you to promise me that, no matter how depressed you get, no matter how hopeless or alone you feel, you'll try your best to imagine all of the amazing experiences you have ahead of you." Mr Shue said.