𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋-𝖿𝗎𝗅

"Seemed like the perfect Stevie song to celebrate Artie getting into film song. Signed, sealed, delivered," Kitty told everyone and they clapped and cheered for Artie.

"Well, you know, that may have been the perfect song but that performance was just one package that I'm not signing for, honestly, it was good but you guys have got to be great for Regionals." Mercedes told them as her and Medley held hands.

"Yeah, clearly we should be taking your advice from someone who came crawling back to Ohio after having her LA dream shattered. Have you learnt your lyrics yet? Do you want fries with that?" Kitty sang as she walked forward.

"Well, if you put some of that sass into your performance your teacher wouldn't have begged me to come here," Mercedes told her.

"Mercedes is back, she's having a new album coming out, and she's come back to film a video for it." Kurt told everyone. "Wow, that's awesome," Sam said to her.

"And why are you here Kurt? You going to lecture us about our outfits?" Tina asked him.

"My dad has cancer..."

Everyone stayed silent until Mercedes jumped up. "Let's take this from the top." She said.

Burt walked into the choir room. "Dad!" Kurt shouted as he walked in. "Hey, everybody!" Burt said as he took a place at the front of the class.

He hugged Medley and then Mr Shue and Blaine.

"Well, it's probably not a surprise why I asked you to come here today." Kurt told him. "I'm guessing it has something to do with a song?" He asked and Kurt nodded his head.

"Yes. But not just any song. When I was little you always used to sing this song, so today I'm going to return the favour."

"Since this week is about wonderful things. I want to celebrate a wonderful talent, he's new to Glee but if we all help him with his confidence he can lead us all the way to Nationals," Mike explained and Sam stood up.

Everyone laughed until he sat back down again and Mike called up Jake.

"So, todays lesson is about... well I was going to say truth but it's about this crazy-ass business that a lot of us want to get into-" Mercedes states before being interrupted by Tina.

"If you're going to tell us to not even try because it's hard..."

"No, I'm just saying be ready. When I graduated a producer said he wanted to do a CD of my music, which that's been my dream since before I even stepped in this room. Turns out he wanted to do it on his terms, so I had a choice to make: i could do it his way and get there a lot faster or I could do it my way, and maybe never even make it. I made a decision, I may not have a record label but I do have a record..." Mercedes stated as she chuckled CDs around the room.

"Hit it!" Mr Shue.

"What are you doing for Regionals?" Mercedes asked them. "Riff, run and grunt!" Unique said.

"Just like Mercedes we are going to take every note we make with a little breath and a little something-something. We in the business of the show simply called 'passion'. It can be a scary thing but we shouldn't run from it.