𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄

"Guys

"Guys... I have news. To celebrate our impending win at Nationals, I got us all 14 tickets to broadway's longest-running show ever, Cats!"

Brittany whooped after she head cats, Medley started to laugh at her.

"You might want to check the dates on those tickets because Cats closed about 11 years ago." Quinn told her, Rachel looked down at the tickets.

"He did seem crazy, he charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt-crack." Rachel told everyone, they started to laugh.

"Do you know that a ahi tartare and a steak at 3 in the morning, from the all night dining menu. I feel like Eloise." Kurt told everyone as he looked down at the menus.

"I have pills for that..."

"All right, guys, this is your time. Now, you're all in lockdown until two songs are wrote. I have to go and, um, sign some papers." Mr Schue said before quickly leaving the room.

Medley clapped for Brittany first before anyone else did.

"Hold on. Are you singing about a cup?" Tina asked Brittany.

"Yeah, totally." Brittany replied and Medley smiled, she actually liked the song. "We got to get out of here."

"Wait, no. Mr Schue said we can't leave!" Rachel warned everyone.

"And he expects us to write about a hotel room as we've got no inspiration around, let's all agree with Quinn for once and get out and get some inspiration for a song." Medley said standing up and putting her coat on as well.