𝖽𝗎𝖾𝗍𝗌

"Everybody gather around

"Everybody gather around." Mr Shue said as he walked into Glee Club, we all stopped laughing and joking around and sat down, I sat next to Mike.

"Bad news, guys, Puckerman's in juvie." I listened to his words and rolled my eyes. "What did he do now?" I asked. What about Delilah?

"He drove his moms Volvo into the convenience store and drove off with the atm." My Shue replied. Everyone just laughed and talked about how stupid he was.

"We need his voice and his bad-boy stage presence," Finn argued. "We cant look at this as a crisis, it's an opportunity."

"For what, Mr Shue, furthermore embarrassment? We've all suffered enough of that." I say, Mr Shue stood up and shook his head. "For welcoming our new members Sam Evans and Landon Smith." A blonde Justin Bieber and young Michael B Jordan walked in.

I looked at Landon and caught his eye and he smirked at me, making me smile at him, he was so handsome.

"That's Justin Bieber and Michael B Jordan?" I whispered to Mike and he laughed a little.

"What's a duet?" Mr Shue asked as he wrote it on the board. "It's a blanket," Brittany answered. "That's a duvet." I corrected her and she let on an "Oh."

"This week I want you guys to pair up and sing a duet, and since you loved our little diva off, this is going to be an competition. The prize is a free dinner at Breadstix." We all cheered.

"Hey," I say walking up to Landon, he smiled at me and then grabbed some books from his locker. "Hi." He replied back. "Want to partner up?" I asked him.

"What makes you think I'm good at singing?" He replied back. He did have a point, I hadn't heard him sing and he could be just a good dancer.

"You look good. So want to partner up or what?" I questioned. He smirked at me and then looked at Rachel who was holding her thumbs up. "Sure."

After they finished dancing I clapped for them as did everyone else. "Ladies! Well done. What an incredible song. "And just say you know I brought a custom made bibs for me and Mercedes here because we's be going to Breadstix!" Santana and Mercedes said at the same time.

"You hear that guys, you have your work cut out for you." Mr Shue said. I and Landon looked at each other and smiled.

We all cheered for Kurt, especially Sam. "Well done!" I shouted to him, he blew a kiss and I chuckled.

"What shall we sing?" I asked him as he looked at the empty music room. "Can I have this dance?" I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"High School Musical 3, the best one." He said. I chuckled a little before nodding my head. "Okay, we will do it after Sam and Quinn tomorrow."

Throughout the day we practised the song and did the dance moves to it, the choreography was so fun to learn and dance with Landon was fun but it didn't feel right. Maybe because he doesn't know about Delilah yet but I'm not ready to tell him.

"Thank you, Tina, for introducing us to the voice of Mike Chang."

"Don't worry, Mike. You're still hot." I say and all the girls laughed and cheered even more.

No one clapped.

"Okay, do I need to say it?" Mercedes asked. "That was really rude," Sam added on. "It was, like, really rude." Tina also added.

"I seriously want to punch both of you," Quinn said. "Amen," I commented back.

"I have to agree, it's a great duet, but what you guys did was... inappropriate. Your costume choice is insensitive. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed." Me Shue said Rachel and Finn acted shocked.

"Who's next?" Quinn and Sam stood up and I turned next to me and winked at Landon knowing it was our turn next and I think we had a good chance to beat Santana and Mercedes because their duet was amazing.

We watched as Sam and Quinn got really close together, they liked each other and it was obvious and I was so happy that she has finally gotten over Finn.

"Amazing guys. Medley, Landon. Take it away."

Everyone clapped as I held on to Landon's hand. "We got this." He whispered and I nodded my head at him.

We all wrote down who we think should win. I wrote Landon and Medley because we do deserve to win.

"Well, even though you all voted for yourself we do have a winner. Sam and Quinn..." Sam and Quinn stood up and got there Breadstix ticket without Santana beating them up.

"I think we did a really good job," Landon said as we walked home. "You're a good dancer and singer." He said I rolled my eyes before we stopped at my doorstep.

"Thank you, so are you. See you tomorrow." I kissed his cheek before saying goodbye and the door and going inside to my sleeping daughter.

"Hi," I whispered to her, stroking her cheek. "Delilah, mommy met a boy," I whisper before kissing her forehead and walking over to my room and doing some reading.