𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒

"I've been doing some research to prepare for this weeks lesson

"I've been doing some research to prepare for this weeks lesson." Mr Shue said as he wrote Whitney on the board. "Oh my god. Yes. It's about time we did a Whitney tribute!" Rachel said.

"I want you guys to use her songs to get underneath your own feelings, to express and explore what's really going on with you. For most of you, it's last few weeks, lots of changes coming up, lots of... saying goodbyes. To your friends, to your significant other, to the last four years of your lives. For a young person, that transition can be overwhelming. So, it's easier to focus on other things. Like not being able to say goodbye to Whitney Houston."

"Obviously I like dancing with Santana the best but you all cool dancers and Medley, you're still dancing in my dreams," Brittany told Medley and she chuckled at Brittany. "Thank you, Britt."

"This song is for anyone who's been cheated on," Blaine said as he stood up. "This is insane, I didn't cheat on you!" Kurt shouted to him.

"Cheetahs have the fasted land speed than any living animal," Brittany said.

After the song was finished Blaine stormed out of the room after a small cheer for him. "Snap!" Santana said as she watched Kurt's reaction.

During the song, Medley noticed how tired Puck was and that was probably from having Medley, she felt immediately bad for him and guilty.

"Is it hard?" Medley asked Noah as she arrived at his locker. "What?" He asked. "Having Delilah?" She replied back to him.

"A little, she kept me up most of the night by crying but it's worth it." He answered back to her, Medley bit her lip.

"I have some good news, I can now move my ankle," Medley told him and he smiled for her.

"With all the physical therapy I've been having it's really helped. Noah... I know you're tired so if you want to me to have her back-"

"I want you to come to California with me."

Medley widened her eyes before she dropped the book she was holding, Noah bent down and picked it up.

"Why?" Was the only word that could come out. "If you come we will be a family: me, you and Delilah." He told her.

"We won't be a happy family. We aren't together and Delilah will be stuck between us, I don't want that for her." Medley told him. "We're like that now and we aren't even living together!" He said.

"Noah, I have to think about it. This is a hard decision for me and Delilah..."