5

The feeling of relief.

Now that Tsukishima's back, I feel like we're saved.

Doesn't matter what Yachi is saying right now, I genuinely feel better.

Of course I have hope in the rest of the team, but let's be honest, Tsukki's our strongest defense player.

"Thank you, Yachi." I placed my hand on her shoulder and she goes completely white.

"I-I...Well I-uh..." she was a stuttering mess.

Tsukki was already sitting on the bench. All we need to do and cut them off in this one serve.

Shiratorizawa's pinch server sets up and hands us a jump float.

Daichi was able to cleanly receive it, with an overhand pass. Noya's weakness was those type of passes.

Kageyama jumped for the set, but in a slight second, you can tell he was going for the setter dump.

"Hm, Tobes." I find myself quietly say to myself and start smiling.

"Padem-"

I rest my hand over Big Sis's mouth and shut my eyes. I must restrain myself from actually hurting her.

"Ah-ah. Not another word." I mention.

She nods her head and I take me hand off of her. My eyes opened, just in them to see Tsukki getting subbed in.

"Yes! Both Tobio and Kei are back, time for a counterattack!" Big Sis exclaims, disregarding my words.

Asahi was up to serve and got a monster loaded hit. Although, they were able to get it up cleanly.

They gave the set to Ushjima, using Satori as a decoy. I could've sworn they had us fooled.

"Again!?" The bloodies next to me got frustrated.

Ushjima powerfully hit the ball, directly into Tsukishima's block.

His right hand. His injured hand.

Asahi ran back for the one touch and somehow got it up, with Noya following. Daichi was only able to pass it, as the last hit.

Shiratorizawa sets Ushjima up once again, but Noya was able to cleanly receive it.

All because of Tsukki and Tanaka narrowing down Ushjima's path.

Kageyama gives the set to Asahi. He hits it from the back row and Shiratorizawa gets a one touch off of it.

They managed to save it, making Ushjima hit for the third time in a row.

His legs cannot possibly jump as high.

Ushjima's hit was quite sloppy and hit the top of the net.

Noya got the save and Kageyama gave the set to Tanaka, using Tsukki as a decoy.

The long rally finally came to an end.

"They did it! Match point!" Yachi excitedly screams.

"Just one more and they'll beat Shiratorizawa!" Shimada realizes.

"I think they might just be able to do it! We've been pushing them ever since Kei came back!" Big Sis points out.

"Go Karasuno!" Takinoue managed to finally get words out.

The four next to me could hardly contain their excitement, although I was a downer and continued to think.

Shiratorizawa called a timeout, as expected at a time like this.