23

*knock knock knock*

"It does not take this long to get ready for school! Hurry up, practice starts soon!" Daichi yells through the door.

Practice.

The girls don't have any morning practice today, so Daichi's dragging me to his. Although, I would think it's my last time going to the boys' practice.

Kageyama's coming back today.

I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes had dark circles around it and bags underneath.

My lack of sleep is showing. Damn.

I open the door and walk out, without exchanging any words with him.

"Honey, I made your favorite. Nutella, strawberry and banana crepes." my mom greets me, when I enter the kitchen.

She's been extra nice to me, ever since what happened. Ever since, Daichi snitched on me.

I don't know how to react to it.

"Sweetie, I cooked your favorite lunch. Rice and chicken, in your special bento box." my dad says.

He hasn't made lunch for me, ever since I was in second grade.

Damnit, Daichi told you too.

I hate this attention.

Weirdly, the only person treating me normally, is Daichi. Regardless the fact, that he told the rest of our family.

"Um, may we go now?" I quietly ask.

My food remained untouched, but I still grab my lunch. Just to seem considerate.

"S-Sure. Yeah, let's go." Daichi announces.

{Daichi's POV}

Padema's gotten to her old self again. No talking, unless talked to. Gets what she needs done, only if necessary.

But this time, it's even worse.

It's just been 3 days since the incident, but I haven't seen her eat, or sleep. She doesn't leave her room often and shows no effort during practice.

Kageyama has gotten quite the hold on her.

"Hey." she finally speaks in the car.

"A-Wha-" I clear my throat, uncertain of how this conversation is going to go. "What's up, kid?"

Crap. I sound like our dad.

"Just one thing." her voice was just as small, as the start of her first year.

"What's that?"

It's hard to try and understand her, when she's like this.

Up until high school, Padema's never even showed her feelings.

"Don't do anything to him." she tells me.

How did she know I had a whole lecture for Kageyama? Along with a threat to kick him off the team!

Ugh.

"Pfft, fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Third POV}

| italics underlined = Padema's thoughts |
| italics in bold = Kageyama's thoughts |

Padema enters the gym with her headphones on, after putting her stuff in the locker room.

She purposely remained unaware of the boys in the room. Just so she doesn't have to see him.