36

"Time?" I ask my brother, as I lay on the couch and watch TV.

Ever since the school term ended, I've found myself watching a lot more. But, the shows they produce is such a drag lately.

"Why? All you've done is nothing." he notices.

I grab two, greatly decorated, Santa hats and throw my arm up in the air. "Um hello?"

"Really? I set up the tree, decorations, food, refreshments and clean the house. While you decorated Santa hats for us?"

"Yours has a volleyball and number 1 on it." I say.

"Oh! Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Tobio's POV}

"Oh! Kageyama!" Hinata runs up to me, just as I arrive at Padema's place.

"You're here early." I point out.

Well technically, so am I. But that's because I'm her boyfriend. So it makes sense.

"Why can't I just arrive on time?" he whines.

Before I could say my comeback, he pushes past me with the present in his hand and rings the doorbell.

"Hinata, you can't jus-"

"Hey! The rest of the team is here!" Daichi is seen at the door.

The rest?

We enter the house and notice everyone in the living room. Everyone.

I notice Padema right away. She was wearing a Santa sweatshirt, with black sweatpants and a Christmas tree hat.

She was scolding Tanaka already.

It feels like forever since I got to hang with her. Last time, was my birthday....2 days ago.

But she's been catching up on school work and we only have our time in class to spend together. Plus, she's been on her phone an awful lot.

"Awh yeah! Everyone's here! Let's get this Secret Santa started!" Noya shouts.

"Not yet. Padema has games planned." Daichi says. "Right sis?"

We all look at her and she was typing on her phone.

"H-Huh?" she looks up at us and hides her device away. "Y-Yeah. Daichi made me get some things organized."

"Psh. Games are for babies." Noya dismisses.

"Pin the Beard on Santa." she bluntly says.

"Oh! Oh! Me first!" Noya sprints to the wall and stands in front of the Santa picture.

Him, Tanaka and Hinata fight over who goes first.

I make my way towards Padema, who was once again on her phone.

"Hey Shorty." I give her a quick kiss on the head.

"Kageyama, hey. Let me take this." she grabs the present out of my hand and puts it under the tree.

Wait.

Did she just call me, Kageyama?

"Noya, you need to be blindfolded." I overhear her say.

I look over my shoulder and see her struggling to put the cover over his eyes. She eventually gets it, and purposely tightens it, really tight.

"Watch this!" the little libero, runs up to the wall and confidently puts the beard next to the poster.