Bonus! Part 2

3 years later

"Does it fit well?"

"You still can back out."

"Oh, I think I'm gonna puke."

"You shouldn't be the nervous one."

The sound of the door clicking open, silenced all of the other women. They stared up ahead and were speechless.

"That bad huh?" Padema asks them and looks down at herself.

I knew I should've gotten something bett-

"I love it!"

           "Yes, it's wonderful boss."

                              "I-It's so....PRETTY"

                           "Yachi, are you crying?"

Kiyoko, Chuya, Yachi and Setsuna all set their eyes on the special lady. All showering her with compliments, while Yachi was on the verge of tears.

"Thank you guys so much. I couldn't ask for better bridesmaids." Padema laughs.

Today was her day. Her wedding day.

She chose Yachi to be her Maid of Honor, with Kiyoko, Chuya and Setsuna as her bridesmaids.

Although, half of the time Chuya kept asking her boss if she's ready for the commitment. Kiyoko was the only one with a positive mindset. Yachi nearly puked several times, while Setsuna either made fun of Yachi or made sure her puke didn't dirty anything.

That's her wedding court.

Or what she views it as, the Perfect Court.

•••

                              "Take your time."

           "Shut up Yamaguchi. Hurry up already."

                      "Agreed. I don't got all day."

               "Come on, it's literally his wedding."

The four boys all bicker with each other, so much that they missed the main person walk out of the room.

"Alright, how do I look?" he fixes his tie in the mirror and continues to fidget around.

It's just a basic suit and tie, there's not muc-

                                       "Dapper."

                                         "Meh."

                                "Not good enough."

                            "Like a nervous wreck."

"BOKE HINATA. BOKE!" Kageyama grabs the orange hair boy and comes close to pummeling him.

"What? Oikawa and Tsukishima said mean stuff! I was just being honest." Hinata defends.

"So were we." the two annoyed boys say.

Kageyama looks at his court and feels disappointed.

Today was his day. His wedding day.

He decided for Hinata to be his Best Man. Tadashi, Tsukishima and Oikawa we're runner uppers and came out as his groomsmen.