11

Daichi told me about their Sunday practice earlier this week and said I can tag along.

Although, I haven't spoken to my brother all morning or last night. Not after the stunt he decided to pull.

Daichi was weirdly quiet this morning too.

He kept glancing at me in the car, the whole ride over. But I just pretended like I didn't notice.

{Daichi's POV}

I can't believe they kissed.

HE KISSED HER! ON THE LIPS! IN A PUBLIC PLACE! ON THE FIRST DATE!

This is why I didn't want them to date at all.

How am I supposed to act towards Kageyama, after seeing how he treats my little sister?

Padema doesn't seem affected by it this morning either, so she must've enjoyed it-

Oh no.

Since we couldn't find them after dinner, does that mean...?

Did they...?

SO YOUNG!

TOO YOUNG!

Oh Padema! How have I failed you so badly as a big brother?

Where did I go wrong?

{Padema's POV}

We arrived at their practice this morning and see a only a few of them here.

Luckily, Kageyama was here, along with the boys I specially need to speak to.

"Morning Shorty." he tiredly yawns while stretching.

His hair was slightly messy, which was possibly the cutest thing to see. It's far too adorable.

"How shall I confront my brother and them?" I ask and put my knee pads on.

"Oh, you're gonna bring it up?" he questions.

I give him an obvious look, as if it should be avoided.

"Of course I am. They shouldn't have been there in the first place, so why not?"

He shrugs his shoulders at me.

It made me think if he was genuinely wondering or not too bright this early in the morning.

Simple minded, this boy.

Tanaka and Noya walk past us. They thought their hand in front of their mouths would hide their giggles towards us.

I sigh and stand up, then mess with Kageyama's hair a bit.

"I'll be right back." I tell him.

{Third POV}

"Tanaka, Noya, Hinata, Daichi. May I have a word please?" Padema asks them.

The four nervously walks over to her. Fear of worry washes over them.

"Hey Padema. H-How's it hanging?" Tanaka nervously chuckles.

'Wouldn't you know?' Padema thinks to herself.

She gave them her resting face and refused to speak at all.

The silence was more scary for them.