21

It's only been two days ever since Kageyama left, and I already feel a bit crazy.

We sorted out what happen that day. But, I left out the details of me, chasing after him. Luckily, Daichi found my phone.

It was with my stuff, when I through it on the floor. So I guess, I was overreacting.

Just wish I could see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Padema." Tadashi finds himself along my side, as the last school bell rings.

The two of us have been hanging out more often, since the other first years had their training to do.

Even though, stupid Hinata wasn't invited.

If sneaking in was an option, I would've so taken it.

"During practice, could you help me and receive some of my serves? Nishinoya has been working with Kinoshita a lot." he tells me.

"Sure."

We come close to the gymnasium, until interrupted by a walking piece of shi-

"Hey, Padema. I was wondering, after your practice. If you wanted to come over and we could work on the project? Hopefully, get it done already."

Damnit. He has all the reason to ask this.

Since I've been lacking lately, our teacher told us we were furthest behind in her class.

"A-Actually!" Tadashi unexpectedly, guards his arm in front of me and towards him. "Padema, w-was supposed assist me, with homework...today!"

I was?

Tadashi looks back at me, and had eyes just itching for me to follow along.

"O-Oh, yeah! Yeah, I'm helping Tadashi study." I lie.

Eren's face didn't seem to buy it at first, but soon smiles. Which made us think, we were in the clear.

"Well then, why doesn't Tadashi here, join us? The more the merrier!" he swings his arm around Tadashi and laughs. "Padema and I don't live far from each other, so don't worry."

Oh dear lord.

I forgot we live close by.

"I'll pick you two up after practice, since I got some things to attend to. Catch you later."

Eren walks off while whistling, and throws his hands in his pockets. Not even giving us a chance to decline.

"What, were you, thinking!?" I lightly yell at Tadashi.

We start making our way to the gym, and he embarrassingly puts his hand behind his neck.

"Well, I know how much that guy annoys you. S-So, I didn't want you to deal with him. S-Sorry." he stutters.

Never expected that from him.

"Thank you for looking out for me. I should be sorry. You don't have to come tonight." I tell him.

"Oh, another thing." he gets all nervous again and avoids eye contact. "I actually do need help with homework..."

You've got to be kidding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only a few more minutes and practice has to end.

"Padema, hey." Kiyoko walks towards me, while we were cleaning up.

"Hello." I kindly greet back.