19

{Third POV}

Today was a dreadful day for the pair.

Padema didn't even want to go to school today, since she knew it would have to end soon. Her morning practice was cancelled, due to her team leaving during lunch for their game.

The amount of stress she was put through this morning, wasn't even close to when lunch comes.

Kageyama had to drag himself to school. Not wanting to watch Padema get on that bus and leave him.

He went to bed last night, itching to text her. Even waiting for her to text him, but it never happened.

Their expectations for the day were low.

{Padema's POV}

"Hey, quit working out! You have a game later." Daichi scolds while walking past my door frame.

I couldn't help but work out when I'm stressed. It's a bad habit I lack.

The only thing is, I'm not sure if I'm stressed because of the game or because of last night.

I spent all night waiting for him to text. Which was stupid, since I was the one who didn't text back.

Ugh! I totally should've too!

"Padema, make sure you have every thing. Knee pads, knee brace, knee caps." my mom chuckles at her own joke, regarding my constant knee pain.

"Ha ha." I sarcastically laughed.

Daichi and I make it to school, early for his practice. Although mine was canceled, he didn't allow me to join in and waste energy.

"Little Daichi! You ready for your big game?" Tanaka comes running towards me.

"It's just a practice game." I tell him. Leaving him with a dark cloud over his head and blank look.

"Just a game, my ass." he mutters under his breath.

Almost everyone was here, except for a few first years, Kageyama and Tsukki.

"Tadashi, where are the other ones?" I ask the freckled boy.

"Oh, they're excused for practice today. Since Tsukki and Kageyama have training this week." he tells me.

Hinata was close by, and had a weird look on his face. As if he was hiding something.

"Hinata, are you okay?" I question.

"Well, of course!" his confidence was beaming, as he strolled away.

Okay then...

Hm, I wish I would've known Kageyama wasn't coming to morning practice. Maybe I should text him.

Wouldn't I seem too pushy though?

Crap, I need to figure out my current situation quickly. Real quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School flew by in a flash, which got me nervous.

I haven't seen Kageyama all day yet and lunch was right after this period. Sadly, my art class takes forever.

The phone rang and my teacher stopped lecturing for a minute.

I noticed her eyes glancing at me, while speaking.

No. I can't get in trouble now. I have a game to go to in less than 20 minutes. Save this for another time!

"Padema Sawamura." Ms. Bonyo calls out.