(4)inal (0)ne

{Third POV}

Daichi helps carry Yuna off the court, as Rinko limps, clutching Michimiya's arms.

"I'm sorry Captain!" Rinko exclaims, once they make it to the audience stands. "I should've been more aware!"

Michimiya sets her down and quickly comforts her, with the small amount of time she has left, in the time out.

"Hey. It's okay. It wasn't your fault, it wasn't anyone's. The important thing here, is that you heel properly. We'll manage." Michimiya comforts.

"Here." Daichi jogs her and gives her an ice pack.

With Rinko and Yuna sitting out, along with Padema, still not being there. The team was out of subs and short a player.

"This is the curse of having a small girl's team!" Michimiya screams at herself.

"Thanks Daichi." the female Captain says. "Any update on Padema?"

The male Captain checks his phone and finds no reply from her or Saeko.

"Sorry. She should be coming....hopefully."

•••

"LEFT! I SAID LEFT!" Padema frustratingly shouts.

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!" Big Sis responses.

"THEN WHY DID YOU GO RIGHT!?"

Kageyama rocked back and forth, awkwardly sitting in the back seat, as the two girls yell at each other.

This is fine. Everything's fine. Oh look, a bird. How pretty. Hmm.

"If you two didn't go on that stupid trip, we wouldn't even be in this situation." Big Sis scowls.

I don't care if she's right. I'm glad I went on that trip.

"How about, instead of blaming. We cou-"

"Shut it kid! I know where I'm going, but your little girlfriend here won't stop shouting in my face." Big Sis states, interrupting Kageyama.

"Yeah Tobio, stay out of it right now." Padema orders, not realizing her tone. "We wouldn't even need to blame, if this idiot would just listen to me."

The two girls didn't hate each other, but at the moment, their affection wasn't rubbing off.

"I'm the adult here!" Big Sis announces, having Padema a bit taken back.

"W-Well you sure don't act like one!" she retorts.

"Keep badmouthing me, and I'll throw you out of this car!"

"You can't! It's not your car-"

"STOP IT!"

Both girls jump and look back at the worn down setter. With steam seeping out of him.

"Give me the navigation. You, keep your eyes on the road. Listening to the given directions, we could actually make it in time." Kageyama orders.

Padema and Big Sis felt stiff, but eventually gave in and stuck with him demands.

"Tch. Taking orders from first years. Where has my life gone?" Big Sis thinks, with a subtle eye roll.

H-He.....HE GETS SO CUTE WHEN HE'S MAD! No. Don't think of that too openly.

Padema tried to hide her smile and looked out the window.

Thank the lord, my headache is finally gone.