33

While I was passing through the halls, during my free period. I realized, now's the best time for the library.

Although, while I was walking, along with almost all of today. People have been more whisper than talk.

I didn't think about it too much, until I realize that they were all looking at me too.

"You think it's true?"

"Of course, she's always with them."

"With that type of ass, she probably joined to show."

"They're too hot for her."

"But her brother's captain, so she has an easy plug."

"Damn! Even the third years?"

"Gosh, what a slut."

"I saw her get on the bus with them before."

"More like train."

What the hell are they talking about?

I walk over to a group of girls I'm familiar with, in a few of my classes. But, I don't ever talk to.

"Shut up, shut up. She's coming." one of them say.

They start to walk away from me and act like I didn't hear what their big mouth's said.

"Oi." I get their attention and they turn back around. "What's the scoop? I must've missed it. But sounds interesting."

The girls seemed like they were forced to be quiet, but I could point out the weakest one. She just so happens, to also be obsessed over a friend of mine.

"Have any of you, ever heard of Oikaw-"

"Fine!" the weak one budges. "We heard that you've done it with the volleyball team."

"D-Done it!?" I slightly shout.

"Yeah, like, you know.....slept with them." another one tells me.

SLEPT WITH THEM!? I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS LAST WEEK!

"I mean come on." the one that seems like the leader, steps forward. "You wearing volleyball shorts to show off curves, you go to their games to "cheer them on" and you even have the audacity to speak with them outside of club."

Unbelievable.

"Dial it back." one her friends say and pull her back. "What we've heard, is that you're just messing around with the volleyball players. It's an easy story, since you're brother is Captain."

Do people really view me like that?

"I'd like to confirm, that none of these rumors are true. I don't know who started this, but if you do, please report to me, for I may have a talk with them. Thank you." I politely say and leave.

Such idiots. They broke after bringing up Oikawa.

Weaklings.

It's whatever, the library is full of whispering, so I won't be affected here.

I slip through the doors and head for the traveling books.

Let's see. How can we do Tokyo in 24 hours?

I reach for one of the traveling guides in the shelves, but get grabbed by someone else.

"Whoa!" I exclaim and get tugged aside.

Once the person lets go of me, I see Tanaka in front of me, with Eren clenched in his arms.

"What the hell Tanaka?" I complain and fix my wrinkled up clothes.