Bonus! Part 1

This may contain some manga spoilers, but I can't NOT acknowledge some great information given to us.

                                 5 years later

"Okay, you should get going." Yuki says.

He leans over and attempts to plant a kiss on her, but she flinches and dodges it, making it only a kiss on her cheek.

"Love you!" he shouts.

"Bye." Padema quietly whispers.

Hm. It's still a challenge to be touched by him.

Despite being with him for 2 years now. She can't find herself being as comfortable. Let alone, living with him.

She only said yes to him, because he was the only one in her advance class, that was older than her. If he wasn't, she probably would've felt better saying no.

Padema went down to the train station, passing other pedestrians on their way to work.

Is that?

While riding the train, she thought she saw a familiar head, but just brushed the thought off.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing.

"Tch, what do you want now?" she speaks to herself and picks up the phone. "What is it?"

"Harsh, Sweetheart." Oikawa sarcastically states. "Hey, I need you to babysit Takeru today."

"I wish you would've told me earlier, I'm already on my way to work!" she exclaims.

"That's perfect. I'll drop him off at your arena. Bye-bye." he hangs up the call, without giving the 21 year old another chance to talk.

Of course.

After high school, Padema managed to get into an advanced college, with her test score exceeding in her years of high school.

She managed to graduate from Tohoku University, 2 years early and fulfilled her dream in the past year.

Padema runs an All Sports Arena. She calls it, Athleap.

Once the train came to her stop, not too far in Miyagi, she steps off and quickly walks to the Arena.

*Whoop. Whoop, whoop.*

A policeman sounded his car and honked at Padema, while at an intersection. The cop rolls down the window and looks at her.

"A young woman like yourself shouldn't be walking that fast down the sidewalk. I'll write you up."

Padema walks towards the car and leans down to meet eye to eye with the cop.

"Daichi, that joke will never get old." the little sister says to her big brother.

"Hey, gotta give me credit. This is the only time I get to see you. Ever since you moved in with that boy of yours, you hardly leave the house unless it's for work." Daichi states.

Deep down, he truly despises Yuki. On the surface, he just smiles whenever he's around.

"He's not that bad." Padema slightly defends.

He's not that good either.

"I have to get going, drive safely." Padema leans inside and embraces her brother.

"Yes ma'am. Tell Mom I said hi." he replies and drives off.

She continues the rest of her walk and arrives at the building.