31

{Third POV}

"That other guy sure is a third wheeler. Wanna go to my room and...you know?"

"Gah!"

Padema's eyes shoot open, waking up from the nightmare. Which consisted of bad memories at Eren's house.

You've got to be kidding me. I just had to have a nightmare about this dickhead, the second I get with Kageyama.

She looks around and finds Kageyama's arms placed around her waist. As they lay in bed together.

Hmm, this is a nice feeling though.

Padema slips out of his grip and stands next to his bed.

She watched as he fumbles around, then eventually cuddles with his pillow.

Hm. This idiot is my boyfriend.

Padema pats the top of his head then reaches for the sleeping clothes she didn't change into yet.

She goes into the bathroom and quickly changes, but since she was wide awake, she decided to get some water too.

While on the way to the kitchen, she notices some pictures in the hallway. She hadn't noticed them before.

The one that caught her eye the most, was Kageyama and his sister as kids.

Hm, Babyama.

Padema got her water and sat the at table.

*Started snowing, decided to sleep over. Sorry for such short notice.*

She texts her parents the same text and scrolls through her phone.

"Soap Girl."

Miwa suddenly appeared in the room and was staring at her.

It's almost 3 am, why is she awake?

"P-Padema." she nervously corrects her.

Miwa stood tall, almost as tall as Kageyama. Which was good for her in her earlier year. Since she used to play volleyball.

"Miwa Kageyama. Tobio's older sister." she finally introduces herself and takes a seat. "So are you dating my brother?"

Wow, so straightforward.

"Um, yeah." Padema was secretly freaking out.

AHHHH. I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THAT NOW.

"Interesting. Tell me about yourself." Miwa demands.

"W-Well. I attend Karasuno High School as a first year, same as Tobio. I also play volleyball, like he does. B-But, I'm not a setter. I play libero and middle blocker, which is-"

"I know what they are." Miwa interrupts. "Continue."

Oh, I'd so rather not.

Padema nervously laughs and takes a sip of water.

"Um. Before high school, I actually went to Kitagawa First, with Tobio. But we weren't really friends until this year. Let's see, what else?" she tries to think.

She found it, rather difficult to talk about herself.

"You mention my brother a whole lot. I just asked about you. I already know Tobio, well enough." Miwa says.

"Right. S-Sorry." Padema apologizes.

She hasn't felt so intimidated in a while.

"You play volleyball?" Miwa asks and reaches to touch Padema's head. "With this hair?"