16

I decided to go on a jog this morning, maybe I'll invite him.

Ever since Kageyama and I found out my practice match is the day he leaves, we've hung out a lot more than usual.

But hey, I'm not complaining.

"Wifey? What are you doing out here?"

Now, I am complaining.

Out of all the people, why is it always Eren I run into when I'm in a good mood. Why not someone I don't despise?

"Jogging." I bluntly state.

"Wow, so am I! Let's jog togeth-"

"No thank you." I try to escape him, but without a doubt, he runs up next to me.

"It's not safe for a woman to roam the streets alone." he tells me.

Yes, because they run into people like you.

"Whatever."

It disgusts me that we probably live close by each other. Ew.

I wish Kageyama was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After half an hour of awkward jogging, we decided to take a break.

Every time he tried to strike up a conversation, I turned him down. That was more of a workout than the run itself.

"How about some ice cream?" Eren suggests.

"I went on a jog to burn fat, not gain some." I inform him.

I'll do anything to be saved right now. I can't outrun this fool either. Plus, I actually do want ice cream.

"Okay, I'm going in to get a water then. One sec." he tells me and goes inside the convenience store.

This is my chance.

"Hey there, Sweetheart." a stupid voice says ahead of us.

"Oikawa."

My mood had gone down even more, even though Oikawa isn't that bad of a guy.

Takeru was with him too and playing around with a volleyball. They must've went to that children's place.

"You out here alone? That's unexpected." he states.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

He sticks his nose up, like a snobby person. A smirk appears on his face too.

"I think you know what I mean." he assures.

"Padema, is this guy bothering you?" Eren's voice emerges from behind me.

Oh great. You just had to leave the store at the worst time possible.

Takeru, save me. Get your eyes off the ball for one damn second.

"Who's this?" Oikawa asks.

"Who are you?" Eren counters.

Hold on a moment.

This is perfect. They can argue with each other and Eren will understand that he is the one bothering me, not Oikawa.

"Yay, Padema!" Takeru yells and runs towards me.

I pick him up in my arms and swing him around. He lands in my arms and proceeds to play with my hair.

"Padema, you don't know where that kid's been." Eren informs.

I ignore him and play around with Takeru a bit more. It's been a while since we've seen each other.

But sometimes, he'd take Oikawa's phone and text me through there. It's adorable.