34

{Third POV}

| italics underlined = Padema's thoughts |
| italics in bold = Kageyama's thoughts |
| bold and underlined = Daichi's thoughts |

"Suga! Right!" Karasuno's third year Captain was playing a lot more aggressive than usual.

Suga sets the ball to him, out of pure fear.

I'll show you, WHO'S CAPTAIN!

He spikes the ball directly at his sister, but she dives perfectly for it.

Damnit. That hurt.

The entire team has been too scared to confront the Sawamura's. As Daichi has never been louder and Padema hasn't said a word.

The only people to find this entertaining, was Ukai and weirdly, Kiyoko.

"Kageyama, here!" Hinata calls for the attack.

He sets to Hinata, only a normal one, instead of a wicked quick attack. But, Tsukki got the block.

It was match point for Padema's side, so she refused to let the ball drop.

"It's up!"

Kageyama switches the set, and the iconic duo, lands their quick attack on the other side.

"Nice Daichi!" Tanaka acknowledges, after their Captain was able to pop it up.

"Send it right back!" Daichi commands Suga.

His grey-haired setter, gives the ball to him. Daichi slams the ball, but Padema and Hinata get the block.

That's game.

"Nice going!" Hinata and Kageyama support Padema.

Don't feel full of yourself just yet. Your hand hardly even touched that block.

"All right! Since we're in such, high spirits today! Let's have, hmm..." Ukai took a look at his team.
"Kageyama, Suga, Tanaka, Asahi, Padema, Tsukishima, you guys stay where you are. Hmm."

Coach overthought his decisions even more.

"How about, Daichi and Nishinoya switch. And Tanaka can switch with Ennoshita." Kiyoko suggests.

Everyone seemed bewildered, that she took charge with the decisions for once.

"Kiyoko said our names." Noya and Tanaka gushes.

"Alright, okay. I like the sound of that. Get some water, then back on the court!" Ukai orders.

Everyone replenished themselves and got in huddles.

Can't believe I have to play with him.

Part of me thinks, Kiyoko did this on purpose.

Ohhh, this is terrifying.

"Okay. With Noya in their line of defense, we're gonna he to be proficient with our blocks and fast attacks are highly advised-"

Padema's slight chuckle, interrupted Daichi's speech.

"Do you have something to say, Padema?" her brother asks her. A bit of sass hid in his voice.

"Mm-mm." she shakes her head no.

"Then stay quiet. As I was saying, quick attacks are out most valuable option. So Kageyama, if you could-"

Padema interrupts again, with a side snicker she tried to hide behind Kageyama's back.

"You know what Pade-"