22

{Third POV}

When all seated on Eren's living room, they decided to sit on the couch.

Eren on the left, Padema in the center and Tadashi on the right.

"We should get started now." Tadashi points out.

During some silent reading, over what their assignments are. Eren drastically, scoots closers to Padema.

She scoots away, towards Tadashi.

They repeat the same action, until she is completely blocked out.

As Eren slowly puts his arm around her, she swiftly traded spots with Tadashi. Just as his arm falls down, it lands over the freckled boy.

"Hiii." Tadashi awkwardly smiles and waves.

'This is going to be tougher than I thought' Eren thinks to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, you need to understand what will get us a good grade! It's not about presentation, it's about information!"

"It's always about presentation."

"You idiot! WE AREN'T PRESENTING THIS TO THE CLASS! She simply wants the data written down, on how to raise a normal family!"

"Normal? What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know what I mean! An average sized family! Zero to five kids, okay!?"

"You want to have 5 kids with me?"

"YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE!"

Tadashi hid behind his notebook, secretly trembling. After spending the last 30 minutes, listening to the other two argue.

'Why isn't his parents asking about this yelling?' he thinks to himself.

Padema and Eren couldn't seem to get along, one bit.

No matter how hard Eren tried to, Padema shot all of his opinions down. Without a doubt.

'I'm going to need to take a dozen Aspirins when I get home.' she mentally, tells herself and shakes her head.

With all the shouting, she hasn't even noticed her phone ringing.

All were calls and texts, from Kageyama.

He's been trying to reach her, before the night gets too late. But, the calls were sent to voicemail and the texts weren't even opened.

Kageyama was smart though, and didn't call every two seconds, for he wouldn't be blocked again.

"God! I can't work with you!" Padema continues to become frustrated.

"But you just can't help yourself." Eren continues his flirtatious replies.

Which only makes matters worse.

Tadashi secretly takes his phone out and presses someone's contact. But it goes straight to voicemail.

"H-Hey Tsukki." he says, but doesn't even try to whisper. Since their shouting overlaps him, by a landslide. "I know you're practicing now, b-but I don't know what to do. Please call back."

The pair continues fighting and shouting. Like a true married couple.

Tadashi slowly raises his hand.

Padema and Eren stop fighting and face him. Giving weird looks in response.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Eren asks.