6

19-21

Pure satisfaction.

I felt my first tear fall from my right eye. That means they're happy tears.

Big Sis and I held our arms out to save Yachi from passing out.

They really did it.

Watching Daichi, Asahi and Suga pull into a hug, made me feel unreal emotions.

I had to take a seat.

"Volleyball is a beautiful sport. It may bring the toughest to tears." Ukai comforts me as I sob into my hands.

I've never cried like this before.

My throat hurt, from trying to hold back tears. They eventually fell down my cheeks.

My legs felt like jello.

My arms could hardly support my head's weight.

The hot tears didn't stop running down my face.

I've never been so proud of Daichi.

So proud of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sprinted to find the boys after the awards ceremony.

My crying finally stopped and I tried to wash my eyes with cold water in the bathroom.

Hopefully they can't tell I was crying.

I look up and see Karasuno in front of me.

Just being in their presence made my throat start to hurt.

"Oh shit." I mutter to myself and try to turn around.

"Hell no! You're not going anywhere!" Big Sis exclaims.

The four of them all start to drag me and wouldn't allow me to escape them.

They let go of me the moment we reach the boys, and I already know it's too late to escape it.

"D-Daichi." my voice was smaller than usual.

He wrapped his arms around me and with the sounds of his lightly crying, I completely broke down.

Damnit! This is the exact opposite of what I wanted to do!

My sobbing was louder than anyone's voice and soon enough, that's all you really hear in the hall.

"She's crying!" Hinata exclaims once my brother and I let go from each other.

"It's not like she doesn't have emotions." Tsukki side comments.

"Little Daichi!" Tanaka and Noya tackle me into a hug, and for once, I didn't find it revolting.

It wasn't until their sweat seeped through their jersey's. That's when I throw them off.

My crying came to a minimum and started to die down.

Everyone was congratulating each other around me. It was such a beautiful sight to see.

I glance over and see Kageyama messing with Hinata, like always.

I walk over and interrupt, cashing Hinata to slip away.