13

I slip into my practice clothes in the changing room, instead of the club room. Just for today.

"Padema, are you okay? You seem off edge." Kiyoko points out.

I completely forgot they were in here with me.

"Ah...." my throat felt dry and couldn't continue speaking.

As fast as I could, I collected my remaining things and head out.

Perhaps he forgot and didn't decide to show up. I still have to be careful.

"Kiyoko. Please don't allow any boy into practice that's not on the team." I ask her before leaving.

"Actually-"

Without listening to her, I exit the room. Being extra vigilant, just having to walk into my own practice. I was terrified to see him here.

I hope he forgot.

"Padema, I didn't know you had fans." Akari's voice floats around.

My eyes....MY EYES!

"Wifey!"

He was standing in the center of all the girls on the team, which made everyone ten times worse.

No.

Wait a second...I'm saved!

Daichi, Kageyama, Asahi, Sugawara, literally everyone. They were all in here too.

"Little Daichi!"

"Shaboom!"

For the first time ever. I've never felt so happy, to be hugged by Tanaka and Noya.

They saved me from being touched by him.

"Get, off, her." Daichi fought them off of me.

By their surprise, I pulled him into the hug and completely squeezed these three.

I have the sudden feeling, that I'm safe with them.

"Alright Padema, you're starting to freak me out." Daichi states and tries pushing me off.

Please don't.

Please don't leave me with him.

"Yeah. Dude, control your girl." Tanaka tells someone.

Please tell me. he meant Kageyama.

I try my best to hold onto them, but someone else takes me into their arms.

"Didn't know you were such a hugger!" Eren says.

His arm was wrapped around my shoulder and I felt sick to the stomach.

"Awh, why don't you give some of that energy to your hubby?" he asks me.

"You're not my husband and I'm not your wife." I declare.

Eren sways us back and forth, but I escape his touch.

I didn't even think.

Without hesitation, I ended up by Kageyama's side. Who remained silent during this whole thing.

My arms were glued behind me.

Kageyama took a little step towards me and slowly pulled my hand into his, behind our backs.

I feel a lot better now.

"Anyways, I'm heading up there for a while!" Eren announced and goes to the second level. "You guys have a good one."

My stiffness started to fade away, the further he got from the crowd.

"Padema, join us!" Captain exclaims towards me.