30

"Do you think pink and blue should identify the baby's gender when it's born?" I ask Kageyama.

The teacher made a mistake of giving us free time in class. All we've done is ask pointless questions.

"I'd hope my color was blue." he says.

"Of course, you're a boy. But, I wish mine was green or something. Anything but pink." I tell him.

"What, you don't like pink?" he questions.

I level my hand back and forth, giving him a so-so answer back.

The color was whatever.

"Hey, wanna go on a study date?" Kageyama casually asks me.

It's that easy to get me to blush and my ears all hot.

"S-Sure."

Crap. I can't have him over at our house, Daichi might say something.

For all I've seen and known, he hasn't confronted Kageyama at practices yet.

"Could we go to your house?" I blurt out.

Last time I went to a boy's house, I got scarred for life. But, Kageyama wouldn't do that, right?

He probably doesn't even want me over, after hearing what I did to Eren.

"Alright." he answers easily.

"O-Okay. After practice?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give me 10 serves, then get out of here!" Coach shouted at us.

"Yes sir!" we all shout back.

Although I don't really have to participate, Captain gave us an easy practice today. Along with some news.

I stood next to Asahi and focused on my serve.

The tape on the net that Yachi put up, was still on there. So this is the best time to get better on aim.

I throw the ball up and plan to hit it, directly in between the 2nd and 3rd tape.

The ball flew in that direction, but went into the net.

I felt a dark cloud form over my head.

Oh, how embarrassing. How am I supposed to accomplish that when I can't even get the ball over....

"Yo, Padema! Wanna receive for that side?" Noya saves me from embarrassment.

I nod my head, but just before I walk forward, Daichi appears on my side.

We haven't really spoken ever since our little fight, but he still takes me to school and stuff.

He tosses the hall up and easily serves it, exactly where I was trying to hit it.

"Nice serve Cap!" Tanaka acknowledges.

Nice serve my ass, shut up you little-

"What?" Daichi asks me. He must've caught me staring at him, with pure anger.

Gah- Whatever.

I get in my ready position and get a few good digs up. But some of them were really sloppy.

"Padema, what's wrong with you today?" Coach harshly asks me.

To be honest, I don't even know.

"It's okay." Kageyama comforts me and I could tell he was restraining himself from showing any physical affection.

It was a cute trait of his.