27

Okay, Oikawa.

Here goes.

"I really, really, really, like you. I'm sorry about everything in the past. Truly, I'd prefer to be with you than anyone else. You're the only person I know, that can lighten me up. I lov-"

Quickly, I cut myself off and look at Oikawa.

His face hasn't changed since when I started my little speech.

But then, it had a disappointing reaction.

"You're dragging it along too much, just tell him you love him." he says and takes a bite out of his milk bread.

Ugh, after telling him everything that's going on with me, he's been no help.

"I don't need to say that word, it's fine to keep it at the word 'like' instead." I state.

"Oh, so it's just a word to you?" he asks.

I nod my head at him.

Cause they are just words. Words doesn't mean anything without emotion.

"Okay, say it to me."

"Excuse me?" I give him an 'are you crazy?' look.

"Yeah. If saying those three words doesn't mean anything, then say you love me." he points out.

Hmm. They're just words, so no harm no foul.

Right?

"I lo-" I clear my throat and try again. "I-I.......I lov- I lov- I lo.....Fine whatever!"

"Well jeez Sweetheart, you don't love me?" he dramatically pouts.

"If I say I do, as a friend, will that make you happy?" I bluntly ask him.

He nods, still with a sad smile.

"Then sure, whatever." I take a sip of my coffee and look outside.

The sun has already left and the moon was in sight. I haven't much more time, before I gotta head home.

Damn, Oikawa got me talking instead of working.

"Question. Why did you go to Eren's house, if you didn't even like him?" Oikawa asks me.

My body cringes, just recalling that experience.

"It was for a project, which I still have to finish. But, he had something else in mind." I tell him.

His dirty, disgusting, small, mind.

"So you're telling me, you decided to go to his house instead of suggesting a different location. Plus, you brought that pinch server buddy with you?"

Well when you put it like that... Sounds like it's my fault.

Stupid, shittykawa.

"Yeah, I didn't think, I know. Sorry your, best friend is such an asshole." I sarcastically state.

"My best friend? I never liked that guy, he's weird. We all know who my best friend is." Oikawa corrects.

"Yeah, why isn't he here with you tonight?" I ask, as Iwaizumi is usually with him.

"I was craving milk bread and just left the house." he happily states and takes another bite.

If I didn't know this man, I would find him intimidating. But he's possibly, the biggest wimp I've ever met.

"Question."

"What?" I dramatically sigh.

"Forgive me, but what the hell do you see in Tobio? I mean, he's not your boyfriend.