39

"Hmm....Tobio?" I call for my boyfriend, the moment I felt my body gain conscious. "Tobio?"

I sit up and look around the hotel room.

He wasn't next to me anymore. I remember sleeping beside him at night though.

Where did he go?

The door suddenly, unlocks and opens. Kageyama strolls in with a cart.

"Room service." he says in a fancy accent and clicks his heels together.

"Oh, what do we have here?" I sit upright and go to the edge of the bed. He sits next to me and takes off the cover of the food.

"The hotel's special, Lunch-Munch Meal. Includes-"

"Lunch?" I interrupt. He slowly nods his head, slight confusion appeared on his face. "No. No. No. No."

I look around the room and make a small mess, just to find my phone. It read 11:30 am.

Crap.

"TOBIO! I HAVE A GAME IN AN 2 HOURS!" I scream.

He drops the silver coverage, along with his jaw.

It's as if, all chaos broke loose.

Without saying another word, we break into a sprint and grab all of our things. Frantically, stuffing them in our bags, hoping it all fits.

"LET'S GO. LET'S GO!" I shout and run out.

"RIGHT BEHI- hold it!" I turn around and watch him head back into the room and grab a pancake from the tray.

"TOBIO!"

"RIGHT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Third POV}

"Captain, you're getting a call!" Chizuri announces.

Michimiya walks over to the girls that's here, still waiting for a few others to come. Chizuri hands her the phone and Michimiya nearly drops it, the moment she saw the caller ID.

"D-Daichi!? I can't answer this!" Michimiya exclaims.

Akari let out a small snicker, wishing Padema was there to help her tease their Captain.

"Yui, you have to answer." Akari tells her.

"You do it!" Michimiya says and tosses her the phone.

With time running out in the ringing, Akari took the liberty and actually answered the phone.

"Yui's phone. Akari speaking." she says.

"U-Uh, hey Akari. Is-"

"Yui Michimiya? Yep, she's right here. I'll put her on the line." she tells him and gives her Captain the phone back.

"If we didn't have a match today, I would totally give you condition." Michimiya whispers, holding the speaker of the phone. "Hey, Daichi."

She tries her best and let her inner Captain take over, as she was forced to speak to the other Captain.

"Michimiya! Hey! Has Padema gotten there yet? I've been trying to reach out to her, but she hasn't replied yet." Daichi tells her.

"Um, no. If you want, I could also try and call her-"

"Hold on! Hold on! Sorry ''bout this. I'm getting an incoming call from her. I'll be right back."

"Okay! Bye!" Michimiya cheerfully says.