29

{Daichi's POV}

"Oi, Padema! You're gonna oversleep!" I pound on my sister's door this morning.

No reply.

"Daichi, not so loud." my mom complained and walked by.

Ugh, if this girl would just get up by now, I wouldn't even have to yell in the first place.

I open the door and approach her bed.

"Wake up!" I smack the top of her back, but instead, I feel something soft.

I strip the blanket off the bed and-

A PILLOW?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Third POV}

"Don't worry Daichi, we'll find her soon."

"Suga! Don't get my hopes up!" Daichi shouts back at him.

"Just- No need to call the police yet." his gray haired friend, tried his best to help him.

Daichi texted the team about his missing sister and everyone seemed to have replied except for Kageyama.

Suga has been restricting Daichi from calling the police, as they got ready in the club room.

"We can tell Ukai and Takeda about it during practice too. They'll help us." Suga insists.

Daichi turned around and looked him dead in the eyes.

"This is how I die?" Suga thinks to himself and nervously smiles.

"Kōshi.....I had to lie to my parents this morning. LIE!" Daichi cried out. "I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, IF I CAN'T TELL MY PARENTS THE TRUTH."

Suga felt a wave of relief hit, once he realized he's safe.

For now.

"You guys have to see this!" Tanaka pops his head in.

They three of them run to the gymnasium, where they found Kageyama and Padema sleeping.

"Awh, they're so cute." Asahi geeks over them.

"Bwahaha! Kageyama looks like a pig when he sleeps!" Hinata cackles.

Noya joined in and they threw insults at their setter.

Padema slowly starts to wake up, from the sound of boy's laughter.

Her eyes immediately shot open, the moment she sees a chunk of the team already staring at them.

"Tobio!" she smacks his chest and he wakes up.

"Huh?" his raspy, tired voice was heard.

He wakes right up, once he sees them as well.

"Did you two go on a little date, on a school night." Tanaka starts to tease at them and plays with the, almost-dead flowers.

Everyone found their situation funny and cute, but Daichi was just about ready to unleash on them.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME. PADEMA YOU HAD HARDLY LEFT YOUR ROOM FOR DAYS THEN SUDDENLY WENT MISSING. YOU COULD'VE ASKED ME BEFORE YOU LEFT, MAYBE I WOULD'VE EVEN SAID YES. KAGEYAMA YOU COULD'VE SENT A TEXT TOO. BUT NOOOOO. INSTEAD YOU GUYS HAD TO BE DRAMATIC AND TRESPASS ON SCHOOL PROPERTY OVERNIGHT AND STAY TOGETEHR FOREVER AFTER YOUR GUY'S FIGHT. HOPEFULLY THAT CONCLUDES THE STORY ALREADY!"

"Story?" Tanaka wonders.

"What story is he talking about?" Hinata asks.

"Like a fanfic?" Noya questions.